𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟯

timeskip: a week
tw: r@pe

it was jaden's album release party and they decided to have it at the house, inviting all their friends.

"mm, baby, this is Christian and Mads." Colson slurred, with a drink in his hand, walking over to the couple with Jaden on his arm. Jadens heart dropped when he saw mads, who just smirked looking at him.

"believe me i know who this is." he deadpanned. "yallve met?" Colson said taking another sip of his drink. "she's my ex." Jaden said. "please, mads you dated this loser?" Christian, also known as Sevryn, asked with a laugh, "sadly." she chuckled.

"i'm gonna go get another drink, i love you." Colson said letting go of Jaden. Jaden let a mental whine fill his brain as he stood there. "why are you here, Madison." Jaden asked bawling up his fist. "Colson invited us." Christian answered for her.

"i'm gonna go find riley, you boys play nice." Madison said rolling her eyes.

DRUG LORD

"pretty boy!" a tipsy Christain walking over to a drunk out of his mind Jaden. "hey christian," he rolled his eyes. after he saw mads and Christian earlier, it through his whole night off. Colson was off doing who knows what and mads and riley left awhile ago.

"Come upstairs with me." Christian said, placing his hands on Jadens wrists, looking down at Jaden.

"no." Jaden whined trying to pull his hands away. Christian's grip was too strong and dragged Jaden upstairs. Jaden let out whines the whole way begging for him to let go. there was people around but it's like no one was listening.

Christian pulled Jaden in his and Colsons room pushing him on the bed, getting on top of him immediately.

"christian stop!" Jaden begged as the bigger man kissed down his now shirtless body. he tried pushing him off but it didn't work.

Christian groaned as Jaden tried pushing him off again and slapped him in this face, "shut the fuck up, you know you want it." he yelled.

he pulled jaden's pants off, along with his own.

not even caring to prep Jaden, christian slammed into jaden, making him cry in pain. all jaden wanted at the moment was for colson to help him, someone who was off doing whatever, drunk as fuck.

"stop, please!" jaden moaned. Christian put his hand on Jadens throat, "shut up you dirty fag." christian yelled, squeezing it. jaden had tears streaming down his face letting out sobs and moans. a few minutes later he felt christian's warm liquid inside of him and he came on his stomach.

Christian pulled out dropping Jadens body that he was holding up with one hand and let go of Jadens throat. Christian chuckled, standing up, and putting his clothes back up, "we should do this again sometime." he said placing a kiss on a crying Jaden, who just pulled the blanket over top of him. soon, jaden didn't remember what was said. he blacked out for a moment.

Christian walked out and Jaden put a shirt and a pair of Colsons boxers on. what seemed like minutes later, a drunk colson walked in. really it was hours.

4 am

to be the exact time.

"hey baby." Colson smiled getting in bed next to Jaden. Jaden immediately turned over, wrapping his right leg around Colsons, his right arm around colsons body. "someones needy," Colson chuckled softly, putting his arm Jadens back. jaden let out a sob, burying his head in colsons sad.

"no, no, baby, i was joking, don't cry." Colson said, kissing his head. trying to change the subject, he brought up christian, "i saw you and christian talking earlier, did you him and mads work things out?" he asked softly. Jaden let out a louder sob, holding Colson tighter.