𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟳

they were all eating dinner at the table when Colson got a call. his ex girlfriend.

"colson, i'm coming to get Casie." she said over the phone, "no. she's staying. fuck off." he said, "you cannot keep my daughter away from me." she shouted over the phone? "you fucking bitch you kept her from me for months at a time. she doesn't wanna go back. she's staying." Colson said, quickly hanging up before she could say anything else. Jaden place a had on his knee, "who's ready for desert." Jaden smiled, "me!" Casie and alabama said, laughing. Jaden smiled and Colson got up with him to get the brownies.

"how do you manage to make everything so perfect?" Colson smiled making Jaden shrug. "i'm just built diff." he said, bending down on colsons crotch area when he grabbed the brownies. Colson place his hands on Jadens hips, "we are not doing this right now." he said. he smiled, standing back up, "doing what?" he said giving that same innocent look as before when he grabbed a knife to cut the brownies. Colson wrapped his arms around Jadens waist as he cut them. "baby stop." jaden smiled at colson who rubbed under Jadens shirt.

Jaden brought out a plate of brownies that were cut i to perfect squares, "is they're anything he isn't good at dad?" Casie said grabbing a brownie. "nope, he's perfect." Colson smiled, sitting down, pulling Jaden on his lap. "awwww" alabama said, stuffing her face with a brownie.

DRUG LORD
next day

@jxdn

liked by casiebaker and 6,729,278 othersjxdn u struggling?view all 10,682 comments

jxdn u struggling?
view all 10,682 comments

machinegunkelly wasnt ur album supposed to be out last week and you only have 1 song done? there's only 3😀
jxdn filming the breakup vid
casiebaker LMAO

user578 10 years.
jxdn and?
alabamabarker bring up the age difference one more time and i'd GLADLY go to prison<3
user578 tf is wrong with u

travisbarker my boys
jxdn we still have to shoot the music video for wanna be😋

maggielindemann THEYRE SO CUTE
jxdn thank u<3

brycesbrother can we talk abt how he replies to so many fans in the comments
jxdn i try my best to notice them:)

DRUG LORD
12:24 pm

"casie, what do you want for dinner tomorrow night?" Jaden said as he pushed around the shopping cart, "hm, sushi?" she suggested, "you want me to make sushi? you're funny. what else?" he laughed. "can we have breakfast for dinner?" she smiled. Jaden nodded, "you wanna help me with it? between you and me, the only thing your dad can cook is meat." Jaden said in a joking manner. she laughed and nodded.

they got the stuff to make eggs, homemade pancake mix, sausage and jaden was currently going to grab the bacon when someone bumped into him, "oh shit my fault." he said looking up, "oh no your fine sweetie," she said looking up only to reveal casies mom. "who the fuck are you and why do you have my daughter?" she asked going to grab Casies hand, who just grabbed Jadens. "casie come home with mommy," she demanded. "you shouldn't be with strangers anyways." casies mom gave a tight smile.