𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟰

"hey baby, can you come here?" Colson yelled from downstairs with an excited Casie beside him on the couch. Jaden came walking in the living room, "what's-" he started seeing an excited casie, "-up?" he finished slowly this time.

"sit" Colson smiled as Jaden sat down on the coffee table in front of the two, "what do you need?" Jaden smile a them, "right! so me and Casie talked about it and-" Colson started but was cut off by a happy casie, "we want you to fully adopt me!" she yelled with a big smile on her face.

Jadens jaw dropped, "y-you want me to adopt you?" he said softly. Casie and Colson nodded, "you're already apart of my life permanently and you already act like a parent too her, and we both love you so much." Colson smiled, casie put her hand up to her mouth, "i love you more." she whispered but loud enough for colson to hear.

he looked at her and raised an eyebrow as Jaden just laughed, "so Jaden, what do you say?" Colson smiled, he was extremely nervous and so was casie. "i say yes." Jaden smiled. Casie jumped up and hugged him, with a loud squeal. Jaden just rocked them back and forth.

Casie sat back down, leaning on Colsons shoulder. "i have to get the rest of my stuff from emma's today." Casie sighed looking up from her phone see the text from her mom.

emma.

her mom.

casie HATED her.

hates a strong word, and casie used it to her mother. she absolutely hated her.

"we'll be here when you get back." Colson smiled, kissing her head. she nodded and got up, going outside to her mom.

jaden got up, sitting on colsons lap, straddling him. "hm, so i'm Casies other dad now?" he smiled, putting both hands on colsons neck, rubbing it. Colson felt himself started to get hard. he's been able to control it because of what happened but fucking lord he wanted to destroy jaden right there.

"mhm." Colson smiled, moving Jaden off of him, Jaden was taken back to say the least and gave colson and confused look. he couldn't help but start to get insecure.

was he getting fat?

was he starting to get to heavy to sit on his lap?

Colson scooted over a bit so Jadens body wasn't touching him. Jadens eyebrows raised watching Colson just stair at the tv. he went to grab colsons hand but Colson pulled it away. he tried again, but colson pulled away. "baby, if you try touching me again, i will gladly rearrange every organ and fucking bone in your body." Colson said still looking at the tv.

Jaden looked down seeing the boner forming in colsons lose sweatpants. he's horny, things make sense now.

yes, he wasn't ready to have sex, but he was not about to make Colson suffer completely. Jaden got up, standing in front of colson who just looked up at him. Jaden leant down, kissing Colsons lips before getting on his knees.

Jaden softly kissed Colsons print through his sweats and colson let out a moan. His and Jadens eyes went wide and Colson covered his mouth feeling his cheeks go red. he had never made that noise before.

Jaden looked up at him with bottom eyes, pulling Colsons hands away from his face, nodding.

he placed one more soft kiss on colsons print before pulling his pants down. Colsons dick sprung out and Jaden put a hand on it, moving it up and down, slowly jerking him off. before jaden put it in his mouth, he kissed the tip that was already leaking with pre cum.

"baby hurry" Colson said throwing his head back with his eyes closed. Jaden licked up and down the side of his dick before putting it in his mouth. whatever didn't fit he used his hand to help.

jaden bobbed his head up and down it, swirling his tongue around the tip. "fuck" Colson moaned, entangling his hand in jaden's hair, tugging at it. "holy shit i love you" Colson groaned, pushing jaden's head down further making gag more.

Colsons dick repeatedly abused jaden's throat as he continuously gagged on it, feeling tears come to his eyes. "fucking christ baby" colson groaned, feeling a knot form in his stomach.

Jaden felt colson twitch in his mouth, "jaden i'm gonna-" but colson couldnt even finish the sentence before the warm, salty liquid shot in the back of Jadens throat.

Jaden took his mouth off of Colsons dick, looking up at him with the most innocent eyes, swallowing Colsons cum. he stuck his tongue out and opened his mouth for colson to see.

"yummy" Jaden smiled, putting colsons pants over his dick, and getting on colsons lap.

"thank you for being so understanding, bubba." Jaden said kissing his cheek. colson raised an eyebrow, "i don't even get a kiss on the lips now?" he teased, "i didn't think you would want me too after-" colson rolled his eyes pulling him into a kiss to cut him off. Jaden smiled into the kiss as Colsons tongue roamed his mouth. when they both pulled away, jaden put his head on colsons chest, pulling out his phone while colson caressed his ass.

@bakdjadn

liked by notalabamabarker and 17,638 othersbakdjadn him earlier thinking i wasn't paying attention to him

bakdjadn him earlier thinking i wasn't paying attention to him.
view all 1,026 comments

notalabamabarker pls just marry him alr
bakdjadn @whotfiskelz you heard her😏

whotfiskelz oh ur so lucky i'm a good bf 🙂
bakdjadn ahhh scawy

babycowboy AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

phem y'all just having an instagram war?
bakdjadn hell yah

DRUG LORD
9:26 pm

"you're an asshole Colson!" Jaden yelled standing up. "all i said was i love you jaden?" he questioned as he stood up. "exactly! you used my name." jaden whined.

he was in one of those...imneedyjustlovemeandbabymemoods

"baby, i love you." Colson softly smiled, grabbing the boys hands. Jaden smiled, locking his fingers with colsons, leaning up to kiss his lips. colson let them down, putting his hands on Jadens back as it curved while they we're kissing. Jaden put his hand on colsons face smiling the whole time. Colson wrapped his arms around Jadens waist, standing up straight, lifting him off the ground. Jaden wrapped his legs around Colsons torso before pulling away, laying his head on the crook of Colsons neck.

it was about 9:33 pm, so colsons grabbed their phones and jaden's water off the coffee table, carrying him and everything upstairs to their bedroom.

he got Jaden and pair of his sweat pants and one of his baggy tshirts helping him get changed. they walked to the bathroom, brushing their teeth and washing their faces, Jaden making cute tiktoks of the two in face masks. when they were done, he picked jaden up again, laying both of them down on the bed, jaden on top of him.

Jaden kissed Colsons bare neck softly, "you smell good." he said closing his eyes because he was tired, "is that why you like wearing my clothes?" Colson asked rubbing up and down jaden's back. "that and they smell like you, it makes me happy." He said before falling asleep fully, soft snores coming out of his mouth.

Colson smiled, turning the light off. "goodnight baby, i love you."

𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦