𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟳

time: 8 am

Jaden woke up in the hotel room on top of Colson. he had to pee so bad. he went to sit up but let out a whimper, laying back down. "what's wrong baby?" Colson asked softly with his eyes still closed, "i have to pee," he whined.

"so go pee?" Colson questioned, "i cant, my ass hurts," Jadens complained. Colson let out a chuckle, sitting up.

Jaden smiled as colson stood up off the bed, holding Jaden up by his thighs. he carried jaden to the bathroom, he sat Jaden down and he winced but stood by the toilet.

DRUG LORD
9:23 am

colson and Jaden weren't performing again until 3 more days. Jadens manager thought that would be best so him and colson could have alone time.

"colson!" bama yelled barging in their room with casie right by her, as colson and jaden made out on the bed. he groaned pulling away from Jadens lips, "why did we give her and casie the extra key," he said putting his hands on his face.

"what do you need bama," Colson asked looking at her, "can i borrow your car to take casie out?" Bama begged, "why cant you use your dads?" Jaden asked, rolling off of Colson, wincing as his legs and butt touched the bed.

"he has it to take mom out to breakfast, so can we?" Casie begged. "i don't know...it's expensi-" Colson started but was cut off but a begging Casie and Bama.

"please please please!" Casie said giving colson and Jaden puppy dog as and put her hands together.

Jaden laughed as Colson groaned, "fine, i want it back in one piece," Colson said. Casie squealed, kissing Jaden and Colsons cheek. "thank you!" Bama said grabbing the keys of the bed side table.

Jaden looked at Colson, "do you really trust our daughter and her girlfriend to take your car?" he asked. Colson shrugged, "ya," he replied but smiled hearing the words our daughter.

the adoption process took longer than expected...casie only got officially adopted two weeks ago. Jaden rarely referred to her as their child.

Jaden smiled, "yah, i mean your right. 15 and 16 driving your two and a half million dollar car," he teased. Colson groaned again, rolling on top of Jaden.

"you're such a baby!" jaden giggled as colson put his whole body weight on him. Colson buried his face in Jadens chest. Jaden smiled, putting his hand on Colsons head. "i love you so much bubba," he said, playing with colsons hair.

"i don't know, Jaden, something doesn't feel right about Bama and Casie going out. we don't know this state," Colson said resting his chin on Jadens chest.

"then call her and make up an excuse," Jaden suggested. colson sighed. he knew jaden was joking but he didn't like this. he wanted them to come back.

"do you want me to call Casie?" Jaden asked softy. Colson nodded

DRUG LORD

casie and bama were at IHOP eating their breakfast when two mysterious men came up to them, sitting by both of them.

"uh..hi?" Bama said, setting her fork down, "hey," the guys smiled. "who are you?" Casie asked, putting her hand in her hoodie pocket where her mini taser was.

"i'm Tony this, is Ondre, we thought y'all were cute and we just wanted to say hi," the guy known as tony said. "i'm 15.." Casie spoke up, "i'm 16 and were both taken. have a good day," Bama replied to the men who looked to be in their early 20s.

"you ready?" Casie asked her girlfriend. Bama nodded and the went to stand up but Ondre grabbed Bamas wrist "it's okay, they don't have to know," tony smiled. Bama jerked her hand away as casie got a call from Jaden. she made sure to answer it and put her phone back in her back pocket. "i didn't know if it was clear but i like v a g i n a, vagina," she snapped.