𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟭

next day
11:28 am

Jaden was laying on his bed scrolling thru comments on his recent instagram posts.

he's using you.

he doesn't love you.

bro broke ur heart and u went back too him- that's toxic asf

this relationship doesn't seem right anymore.

u were JUST crying over him- wtf

jaden is still a child. why would colson wanna be with him-

he and colson found them funny at first but now they're just getting annoying. "oh my god." Colson groaned throwing his phone. "what's wrong bubba?" Jaden asked, giving Colson his full attention.

"nothing my love, these comments are just getting annoying." he said kissing jaden's forehead. "we can go live and address some of them?" Jaden offered.

"i was gonna make us lunch, but you can and i can join in later?" Colson asked, Jaden smiled and nodded.

Colson stood up along with Jaden and picked jaden up, carrying him downstairs, "aww, you think my legs are broken?" jaden teased, "aww so you're not gonna make me carry you everywhere?" Colson shot back. "hey, i didn't say that." Jaden said, wrapping his arms around a laughing Colson.

Colson sat Jaden on the couch and went to the kitchen.

Jaden grabbed his phone and went on live.

"hey mother fuckers" jaden said to his phone.

u still with kelz?

faggot

he's using u

ur bf is a pedo

Jaden rolled his eyes at the negative comments, focusing on the positive until Colson was ready to do the live with him. "i just wanted to come on here and ask how yalls days were, how are y'all doing, and have y'all eaten?" he smiled at his phone, reaching in his pocket to get his vape.

"hey baby, do you have my vape" he yelled to colson who came in shirt less with the vape in his mouth.

he walked over to Jaden, leaning down, giving him a kiss as he blew the smoke in his mouth. Jaden let out a small laugh. "whatre you making?" he asked colson.

"whatever you want." Colson smiled. "nothing?" Jaden joked, "your eating." colson smiled again, and then walked back to the kitchen.

they're so cute why do y'all hate them

they're the cutest

if my relationship isn't like this i don't want it

that's weird asf lmfao, ruining yalls lungs

"if y'all don't like me, my relationship and what i do, that's fine, the just get off my page." Jaden said to his phone as he read thru the comments.

a few minutes later, Colson came back in with two plates of food. it was just simple caesar salads, it's really all colson knew how to make besides some type of meet, and let's be honest, he was way to lazy to do that.

"thank you love." Jaden smiled laying his hand on Colsons shoulder after he sat their plates on the coffee table.

pedo

fags

he's using u jae

Jaden let out a sigh as he felt a knot form in his throat. Colson grabbed his hand, giving it a small squeeze and kissed his head. "it's okay." he whispered in Jadens ear.