𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟵

"come on, outta bed," Jaden said, walking over to Colsons side of it. Colson groaned, pulling Jaden back on top of him. Jaden caught himself so he didn't hurt Colson. he softly laid himself on top of Colson.

"be careful," Jaden smiled, kissing his lips before standing back up. "i don't wanna get up," Colson groaned, "baby, you've laid in this bed for a week and a half other than to shower and go to the bathroom. you barely even eat now, you don't go outside, you ignore phone calls and texts, and you don't talk to anyone," Jaden told him, grabbing his arms. Colson gave in and got up.

"what's going on with you?" Jaden asked softly, looking up at Colson, who shook his head. "Colson , i can't help you if you don't tell me!" Jaden said, tensing up.

"i'm scared, Jaden!" Colson yelled, Jadens whole body relaxed and softened. "i'm scared." colson said again. Jaden cocked his head to the side, "why?"

Colson sighed, "every day and night before that night, i liked keeping you close with me. i was terrified something would happen too you, especially when i was out and you stayed behind or vise versa," he started, "something almost did happened too you and then something happened to me and i almost left you, i almost left Casie. as much as i love everyone, y'all are the two most important people and i almost left you and i'm terrified that if i even leave this room, i will. something bad will happen and y'all will never see me again," Colson said, holding in tears.

Jaden felt tears well his eyes, "no. no," he shook his head, "you're so much stronger than your fear, Colson. you took a bullet for me. you shoved your fear aside that night and saved me," Jaden started.

"and you know what happened?" Jaden asked. Colson rolled his eyes in a way Jaden knew he wasn't mad at him, "what," he said.

"you lived," Jaden answered, "it's okay to be scared, Colson, but you can't live your life in fear,"

DRUG LORD

"aw look his left his room," kourtney teased. Colson gave a tight smile and she gave one back. he sat down on the couch and winced, holding his lower stomach. everyone looked at him, "seriously, guys, i'm fine." Colson said, pulling Jaden down beside him on the couch. Jaden laid his head on his chest.

Juice jumped on Colsons lap, laying in it. Jaden smiled, "thanks for dog sitting guys," he said referring to coop and sab. Jaden felt his lip quiver, "can y'all take him?" he said. Colson looked down at him, "what?" Cooper asked.

"he'll get more love with y'all. take him today if that's possible." Jaden said. a confused look formed on their faces, "i mean yah we can if that's what you want," Sab said. he nodded and everyone gave him a concerned look before he stood up and walked off. Colson followed, "baby, what's wrong?" he asked softly, shutting their door.

"hm? nothing. i'm fine," Jaden answered, putting his hands in his pockets. "why do you want them to take Juice?" colson asked.

"he'd be safer, get more affection, and love. i just want what's best and i know he'll get all of that with them," Jaden replied, sniffling. a sad look formed on Colsons face, "come here princess," he said. Jaden walked over to him, wrapping his arms around Colsons shirtless body, sobbing into his chest, "it's okay," Colson murmured, rubbing Jadens back.

"Jaden! we're about to leave," Coop yelled from downstairs. Jaden let go of colson, who wiped the tears off his face. He grabbed Jadens hand and walked them downstairs.

everyone gasped, "jadens walking for once?" they laughed. "you're right, doesn't feel right," Colson smiled, leaning down and picking jaden up by his thighs.

Jaden giggled, laying his head in the crook of Colsons neck. "hey, Jae, you wanna say bye to Juice?" Sab asked softly. Jaden held onto Colson tighter and let out a soft, low whine, "you're okay, Jae," Colson murmured.

Colson sat Jaden down and he walked over to Juice.

"hey buddy," he said sitting on the ground while the dog was in the chair, "i love you so much, you're gonna have so much fun with Coop and Sab," jaden said as tears formed in his eyes. Juice licked his face and Jaden smiled.

DRUG LORD
two days

"you okay love," Colson asked, rubbing Jadens thigh with his thumb. Jaden sat on his lap, at the desk in Colsons office, while they planned the wedding. Jaden seemed really stressed.

"i'm fine," Jaden replied. "promise?" Colson asked. Jaden nodded, writing something down in the wedding binder, that had pictures, tab dividers, and just papers with basic details.

there was a section for anything they found necessary.

a tab outfits (dresses for the bridesmaids, suits for the best men and the grooms).

Casie would obviously be the flower girl.

a tab for the venue and decorations.

a tab for appetizers, food, etc.

a tab for the people who would come. they didn't want a big wedding.

"i can't wait to finally call you my husband," Colson smiled, placing soft kissed on Jadens neck. Jaden squirmed but a colson held him tighter, making Jaden laugh. "baby, stop," he whined, closing the book. "nope," Colson said, before sucking his neck.

Jaden let out a soft moan and the Colson stopped, making Jaden groan. "back to planning," Colson smiled. Jaden pinched his arm, "you're an asshole," he said. Colson laughed, "who do you wanna invite?" Jaden asked.

𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦