𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟱

time skip: november 5, 2021
time: 3:04 am
date: november 5, 2021

"you're so fucking beautiful." Colson said, kissing Jadens lips after Jaden threw on some baggy sweatpants and a baggy hoodie, covering his whole body. he threw the hood up and let out a soft giggle before jumping in Colsons arms, wrapping his legs around his torso making Colson and put his hands on his thighs to hold him up. did it hurt Jaden to jump? yes. did he care? no, "thank you." he said pulling away from the kiss. Colson took them both downstairs, Jaden still in his arms with his head on the crook of Colsons neck. Colson walked in the kitchen, and opened the fridge to get a beer, "how are you doing that as if there isn't a whole body in you?" Pete asked, "i've been doing it for years?" Colson suggested, "when did you and megan even get back together. didnt you say you loved that Jaden kid on stage 2 nights ago?" Pete laughed, hitting travis chest. colson let out a sarcastic laugh before grabbing his gun off the counter pointing it at Pete.

Pete knew colson would never shoot him. they've been best friends since they could remember. "this is Jaden you dip shit." He laughed as Jaden lifted a hand up, dropping it down again, wrapping his arms and legs tighter around Colson. "why do you always carry him?" travis laughed, "cause apparently his legs are broken." Colson said, "maybe if you didn't fuck me so hard they wouldn't be." Jaden said making everyone laugh. kourtney walked in the kitchen, over to travis, "come to bed." she begged. neither of them were tired but she was bored. "hang out down here." travis said making kourtney simply nod, "hey Jaden." she said with a smile. he lifted a hand up, waving, before dropping it again. "tired or sore?" she asked, "sore." colson answered. "don't go so hard on him, his body's fragile." she joked, "fuck you kourtney." Jaden joked, "when?" she said making travis and colson laugh. Pete was zoned out, not even paying attention.

time: 3:30 am

Colson was leaned up against the counter making small talk with travis, pete and kourtney. Jadens legs were on either side of him as he sat behind colson on the counter. his arms were around colsons waist and his head was laying on his shoulder as he slept. he refused to go to bed no matter how many times Colson told him too. he wouldn't go without him , "y'all are so cute." kim smiled walking in seeing the two sitting there. Colson smiled, "the age gap isn't weird?" travis asked. Colson shook his head no. "that's like asking pete and kim that." he answered. travis nodded his head and laughed. "he loves you so much you know." kourtney said, "and how would you know how much he does?" Colson asked looking at the girl, "when you're out doing...whatever it is you do, i hang out with him. he non stop talks about you and how gentle you are and sweet," she started. colson let a smile escape his lips.

sweet and gentle was how colson was most of the time, but there was some tjmes where wasn't and he would regret it so much. ", how much he loves you, how he wants to marry you and grow old with you." Kim said helping kourtneys case a bit. Colson smiled again, before turning aroun, picking jaden up, making him wake up. "hm? where are we going?" Jaden asked, "to bed baby." Colson smiled.

Colson took Jadens jeans off so he could put his sweatpants on Jaden. Jaden was still awake but Colson went extremely hard on him. When colson was done changing Jadens clothes, he pulled his sweats off so he was just in boxers, "so baby.." he smiled as Jaden laid on his chest, "hm."Jaden hummed. "so apparently i'm so sweet and gentle with you and i have soft lips and you love me so much." Colson teased, "let's test the soft lips one again." Jaden smiled, sitting up, kissing Colson. "mhm, ya. extremely soft." Jaden smiled, laying back down on Colsons chest.

DRUG LORD
time: 10 am, same day

"baby, wake up." Colson said softly shaking Jaden, who let out a whine. "cant i just rest! my body still hurts." Jaden said, "baby, you have to come. it's a meeting with your dad." Colson said, sitting up as Jaden was still attached to him. "but my dad thinks i'm dead." Jaden said, attaching himself tighter, around Colson. he rolled on top of him so he could straddle him. "that's exactly why you need to come." Colson said standing up with Jaden still in his hold.