𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟲

DATE: november 6, 2021
time: 12:26 pm
location: colsons house

"bubba.." jaden said, waking colson up. "hm." colson hummed, sitting up. "you're cute when you sleep." jaden smiled, "you're cute all time." colson said with his tired voice that jaden found oh so attractive. Jaden let out a giggle as colson got off of him. "we have the interview in an hour." Jaden reassured colson, "fuck i forgot about that, okay." he smiled.

@machinegunkelly

liked by jxdn and 6,268,719 othersmachingunkelly when i tell y'all i'm in love with him

machingunkelly when i tell y'all i'm in love with him. my biggest supporter. my biggest fan. he's so perfect.

meganfox you left me..for HIM?
machinegunkelly yes. i did. and what about it?

nessabarrett THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HIM. IM SO JEALOUS.
jxdn i'm so lucky.

jxdn forever and always<3
machinegunkelly liked this comment

user518 he was just- but what- lemme stop taking mental health breaks😀

machinegunkellyismydad yes.

maggielindemann @phem GOALS.

alabamabarker i'm so jealous.

DRUG LORD
2:17 pm

"i'm the luckiest." Jaden smiled, kissing colsons lips. "you're so perfect." colson said as they pulled away. colson got a phone call.

"colson, your kid wants to hang out with, come pick her up." colsons ex girlfriend said on the phone, "okay i'm on my way." colson said, hanging up. "i'm sorry- did she just say kid?" Jaden asked sitting up from his boyfriends chest. "casie. she's 12." colson said. "why am i just now knowing about her?" Jaden said standing up, colson heard the anger in his voice even if he was trying to be calm about it, "because i knew you'd react like this." colson said, pulling his jeans up. "like what..?" Jaden said, sitting back down on the bed. Colson leant down to kiss him and he swerved his head, "like that." he said rolling his eyes. "look i gotta go, i haven't seen my daughter in a month. kiss me don't kiss me. i don't care, i love you." he said walking out the bedroom.

Jaden got up and followed him, grabbing his arm, "what?" Colson said turning around. jaden stood up on his tippy toes and kissed his lips, "i love you. we'll talk about it later?" Jaden said, colson smiled and nodded. "you wanna come with me?" he asked, "no, it's okay. i'm gonna work on some songs." Jaden smiled. in all reality, he wanted to stay with colson but he knew he'd wanna do something with his child. "okay baby, i'll be back in a few hours, i love you." Colson said kissing his lips one last time. "i love you too." jaden said hugging him. after a few minutes jaden wouldn't let go, "okay, i guess you're coming with me." Colson smiled, "no no no, you just smell good." jaden said, taking his head out of Colsons chest. colson laughed and jaden let go, "go grab one of my shirts or something" jaden laughed, "bye bubba."