𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟬

"baby, come here." Colson shouted from his office. Jaden walked in the room, "have you been moisturizing your cuts and scars?" Colson asked him as he closed his lap top.

"no." Jaden said, sitting on Colsons desk. Colson nodded and sighed as he grabbed the scar lotion from a drawer in his desk. he grabbed Jaden's arms and squeezed a little on his hand, rubbing it on Jadens cuts.

Jaden smiled looking at Colson as he rubbed the lotion on Jadens arms. "legs." Colson said. Jaden sighed, pulling his sweatpants down just below his knee and rolled his boxers up. Colson drug his thumb across the risen scars before rubbing lotion on them.

"all done." Colson smiled at the boy who pulled his pants back up and sat on Colsons lap straddling him.

it's been a week since jaden tried to..unalive himself. him and colson are not counting that break up. they didn't really have a choice. they're not forgetting that it happened either.

"thank you bubba." Jaden smiled. "mhm." Colson hummed as he admired Jadens body and face. "are you okay?" Jaden asked softly, cocking his head to the side. Colson smiled, "never better." he answered.

DRUG LORD
5:24 pm

Colson just got home from doing god knows what, "hey bear," he said to Jaden walking in the living room, "hi." Jaden smiled, setting his phone down and standing up. "i have a surprise for you." Colson smiled, grabbing Jadens hand. "what is it?" Jaden asked, "you have to come to saddle to find out." Colson smiled, pulling Jaden out of the house.

DRUG LORD
5:46 pm

"okay you ready?" Colson asked. Jaden smiled and nodded, "yes." he answered as Colson put a hand over his eyes. "just a reminder, we're not eating here." Colson laughed in his ear. Jaden let a loud breath escape his mouth, "thank god."

"okay, open them." Colson said removing his hand from Jadens face. there stood casie and travis holding a small puppy, golden retriever, "surprise!" Colson said taking the puppy and handing it to Jaden. "you didn't.." Jaden said smiling. "i did." Colson said as Jaden held him.

"whatre you gonna name him?" Colson asked, starting the car. he took a quick picture of the puppy in Jadens lap, "hm juice." Jaden smiled. "i love it." Colson said.

@machinegunkelly

liked by jxdn and 1,628,245 othersmachinegunkelly i love themview all 70,627 comments

machinegunkelly i love them
view all 70,627 comments

jxdn i love you
machinegunkelly i love you more

nessabarrett YOU BOUGHT HIM A DOG
machinegunkelly liked this comment

sexcbeast colson is literally using him bru

iamablonde jaden was having a mental breakdown abt him and now they as good as new

miguel.diaz there is something so wrong abt this relationship