𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟮

12:49 pm

Jaden woke up to Juice licking his face, Colson wasn't in bed. weird- colson always wakes me up? he thought.

Jaden let juice and then grabbed his phone seeing a message from an unknown number.

kys

waste of space

he doesn't love you

your own dad didn't even love you

reopen those scars

Jaden felt tears come to his eyes as he read through the messages. there was at least 50 of them saying the same hurtful things.

starve yourself

fat bitch

fucking fag

he placed a hand on his stomach and let a sob escape his lips then he smiled seeing a text from Colson.

hey bear, i just wanted to say i love you and thank you for everything. i'm taking Casie out for the day, i didn't wanna wake you. have a great day! i'll see you later. make sure too eat.

Jaden let out a smile and sighed. "when i need him." he whispered to himself.

Jaden felt his stomach grumble but ignored it. he needed to lose weight anyways..

4:12 pm

@bakdjadn

liked by notalabamabarker and 2,578 othersbakdjadn music to drown ur sorrows? HELL YAHview all 107 comments

bakdjadn music to drown ur sorrows? HELL YAH
view all 107 comments

coopdaddy69 clean ur computer...
bakdjadn it's been a rough coulple of weeks:)

babycowboy YES

whotfiskelz u left my text on open✨
bakdjadn you left my heart on open✨
whotfiskelz what does that even mean-
bakdjadn the gays that get it, get it. the gays that don't, don't.

mommymilkers ok

mads.yo u make music 🤨
bakdjadn fuck off madison.

coolhossler2021 finish the deluxe album and release it rn<3
bakdjadn soon soon

brycebrother hell yah

i love you baby

Jaden texted Colson back, the set his phone down.

he decided to listen to the messages because they were right.

he searched his room until he found something sharp enough. he found a pencil sharpener, dismembering.

i'm so sorry Colson.

is all he could think as he held the blade to his wrist but couldn't bring himself to do it. "baby you in here?" Colson asked softly knocking on the door. "huh? oh- yah just a second!" he panicked, putting the blade in a hidden compartment in the bathroom drawer. he flushed the toilet and unlocked the door, letting Colson in. Jaden went back to the sink to wash his hands.