𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟱

5:37 pm

It was a week later, Jaden filled out most the adoption paper work, and right now he was laying on Colsons chest, half asleep, as colson rubbed up and down his shirt.

Colson picked up his phone after he got a text

unknown: aww, you didn't think we were done with yalls relationship? beat him.

colson: the fuck do you mean?

unknown: can you not read? beat. the. shit. out. of. your. boyfriend. that's. laying. on. top. of. you. right. now.

colson stopped rubbing jaden's book who looked up at him with a whiny look on his face. he saw the dead look in colsons eyes, "are you okay bubba?" jaden asked softly, "get the fuck off me." Colson yelled, making Jaden flinch but get off.

colson hated this already. oh my lord he was not gonna be okay after this one.

"go change in you're own fucking clothes, get out of mine." Colson spat. jaden felt tears come to his eyes, but listened to colson. coming back a few moments later with his own hoodie, and sweats on.

"why are you so mad at me?" Jaden asked looking up at colson, not letting the tears fall. "oh here we go with the crying." Colson rolled his eyes, pushing Jaden away from him.

"bubba, why are being like this?" Jaden asked him softly. Colson was just fine with him like 5 minutes ago.

"shut the fuck up, Jaden!" Colson yelled backing him into the wall, jaden's back hit the wall and he looked up at colson with fear covering his face. colson had never seen this look on him before. "colson, why are you being like this?" Jaden asked, feeling a knot in his throat.

Colson kneed him in his stomach, "will that get you to shut up? huh?" Colson said as Jaden let out a cry of pain. Colson punched him in the stomach. over and over and over again.

"colson please stop!" jaden cried, spitting the blood in his mouth out after colson just punched him. Colson didn't listen. continuously hitting him in the stomach, legs, face, anywhere the body could be hit.

Jaden couldn't breathe from crying so much. his eyes were closed. his body was in pain. he felt colson yank him up, dragging him out of the room. he was met with his bed a few minutes later and he just cried there.

DRUG LORD
6:07 pm

Casie walked upstairs to her dads room after hearing the yelling calmed down. the door was unlocked so she just opened it. she looked at the ground seeing blood on it, and she looked up see colson sitting on the edge of his bed, staring off into nothingness.

"dad, where's Jaden?" the 15 year old girl asked her dad softly, "in his room." he answered with no emotion, "what happened? there was so much screaming.." Casie asked walking towards him. Colson let out a loud sob, leaning onto Casie who was now standing in front of him. Casie furrowed his eyebrows, holding her dad to her. "you're okay, what happened?" she asked softly.

casie knew all about her dads job and what he did.

"they made me hurt him." he choked. he cried so much. "what do you mean?" she replied.

"they told me to beat him. casie, it hurts so bad knowing i hurt him. i told him that i never would again." he cried, holding his daughter.

"dad..no, i'm so sorry." she said with sympathy filling her voice, holding him tighter.

"i want him in my arms." he said letting go. "give him until tomorrow morning. let's just lay here tonight and i'll text him." Casie said, kissing her dads head, getting on the bed. they both laid down when they got a text.