IMPORTANT UPDATE

TW: Final exams, Mentions of school threats at the end

Had to add that in there cuz you never know. AND YES FINAL EXAMS CAN BE TRIGGERING OK.

ANYWAYS

Hey! sorry for not uploading. I've been going through some things. I had some drafts I wanted to edit but unfortunately didn't get to because I got sick. I also was stressing about tryouts for softball and finals. Newsflash I did good on my finals but wasn't accepted for softball :(((

(small storytime of my week in the end. this is just some insight into what's been happening.)

Which sucks because I was practicing for months. They basically "train" us I guess u can say. For around 3-4 months and then we have tryouts but during those months practice counts as tryouts too.

Ironically it was one of the first things I genuinely tried really hard at and gave it my all but I guess it wasn't enough idk. I didn't get accepted and everyone else who was at practice with me during those 4 months did, along with some other girls.

So I've been upset at myself for that. And I ended up getting some sort of infection during finals week (which meant our classes were longer like 3 hr long). And that same week we had tryouts.

I felt so sick during finals week Idk how I passed my Math exam with 95%.

--

(Storytime about my shitty week if you are interested in why I dislike December so far.)

Monday-  Ok so there were rumors about school threats and I was lowkey really scared turned out it was false. THANKFULLY. I had all my classes and I was so paranoid. I was starting to feel off like you know that feeling when you know you're going to be sick??

Tuesday - I had two classes and I was confident I passed my math test (which I did the best score I got out of all my classes) My hands were really warm normally they are FREEZING and it was a cold day too like in the 50 something idk can't remember. I had chills and it was warm inside and I had my hoodie and a long sleeve on.  I also felt really weak. I thought it was my low-iron messing with me. (no, it was not covid my test was negative we take those every week for school.)

Wednesday- Ok this day WAS THE WORST. WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS SO EMBARRASSED. So I had another two classes again(almost 3 hrs long each). I was taking my final for Spanish which was easy. The problem is that I had this urge to go to the restroom like every 10 min and I really needed to go. The teacher wouldn't let me because she said I would distract my peers by getting up?? LIke??

I had to keep asking until I annoyed her. I went and I had to go to the restrooms in another building which was far so I took like 15 min. I felt worse  I felt like I had a fever. I thought that would be all but when I got back I needed to go AGAIN and I couldn't because we only get to go once per class. I had to hold it in for like 1 hr and 30 min. I texted my mom begging her to pick me up because I felt horrible. (Usually, I never tell her when I feel sick because she barely believes me. luckily she did believe me ).

Idk how I managed. I rushed to my history class next. I had already finished my final for that class on Monday. so I was just waiting to be picked up. Luckily I was picked up, I didn't have much faith that I was going to leave early since my mom never responded to my texts.

Thursday- I wanted to finish my exam before going to the restroom. I finished it, my teacher, for that class is so nice. I entered the restroom and I guess I got there too fast and I started seeing the ground move and felt really dizzy. It took really long because I was trying to ground myself. I felt so weak. I couldn't be picked up early because I had practice(the last day for them to decide ) and I got picked up early the day before so I doubted my mom wanted to pick me up.

- turns out I got a UTI from holding it in all the time. Since the majority of the time, I can't go because the restrooms are locked (due to the TikTok trends). Also because the lines are so long.

---

So I think I need a longer break and hopefully, I will be back soon. I love you all!! and I appreciate you all!! Remember to drink water and rest, please. ALSO if you have any anime or fanfic recommendations pls send them in.