Ch.15

Heyy how yall doing? Anyways I know I took forever 😭 Iv'e been busy cuz my dumbass decided to join a sport so I've been trying to keep my grades up. N e wayz
  so this is gonna take place two days after  the game
Also i said i would tag you as a reminder stormyweather661
Me when you guys comment ⬇️

 N e wayz   so this is gonna take place two days after  the game Also i said i would tag you as a reminder stormyweather661 Me when you guys comment ⬇️

---

You know that worried feeling you get when you know you lost something. Like that same worried felling you feel in the pit of your stomach. Yeah that's what I was currently feeling.

"You know what I'm excited about?" Sadie woke up very cheerful this morning.

" What?" I asked wanting to know why she looked like a child on Christmas morning.

"For.." she pauses snapping her fingers while looking deep in thought. "Whats his name?" She furrowed her brows in confusion while muttering different names under her breath. " Hank, no thats not right. Y/n, whats his name?" I looked at her confused barely even comprehending what she was saying. My mind still foggy from barely waking up a while ago.

" You know that guy-" I shake my head "no, I don't" She ignores my attitude and she continues explaining. "The one who thinks he's superior, the rude guy who we really dislike."

I understood right away after she mentioned him having a superior complex. " Oh him, um I think it's h- no it's, wait what letter does his name start with again?"  We both just stood there on the sidewalk for a while until we decided to just give up.

" Well I can't wait to play against them"  I say starting to feel motivated about future events. I start walking a bit faster excited to get to the sandlot

" I forgot about  that" Sadie jogs to me starting to match my pace.

" That's gonna be funny to watch, especially when they say that one line" I laugh at the thought of them thinking we would get offended. I mean it is pretty messed up that they have this whole idea that girls can't play the sport as good as them.

"It's funny to think that, the one thing that motivated me to join a sport was that line" Sadie giggles.  I remember our dads had tried to get us to play a sport to the point that they threatened that if we didn't choose a sport or do something active then we wouldn't be taken to Chucky  e cheese anymore. Chucky e cheese was the place me and Sadie liked visiting every summer due to the cool arcade games they had, the part I hated was having to take a photo with the mascot that guy still gives me the creeps.

" I think it's best that they find out when we play against them" I say with a smirk now tainting my face. Hinting to the fact that both of us didn't suck at the sport.

--