006. outfit

_____________________________

Y/n pov
------------

Me and Sadie were currently watching the game . We watched as ham went up to hit the ball . But before he did ,he strikes a pose I think it was the same one that babe ruth had done once.
The boys then started to laugh at ham .

"Hey y/n/n " sadie says turning towards me so we could talk.

"Yeah "

"Do you think we should ...tell them were from the future. " sadie whispers just in case so they won't hear. Even though I am pretty sure they were to focused on making fun of ham to hear us.

"Let alone from a different dimension " I say finally looking towards her . "C'mon sades were gonna have to tell one of them sooner or later . And if we do tell one of them than the others find out and get hurt that we didn't tell them . So why not just tell them " I say shrugging my shoulders as if it were nothing . But in reality i knew that us telling them could change something .

Sadie just looks at me for a while before looking back at the game . " ok ..." she says so quietly I could barely hear her.

We both focus back on the game to see that ham had already hit the ball to were the best was . And the guys were currently throwing their mitts at him .

Sadie turns to look at me with a smile .
You see here's the thing , whenever me and sadie would watch the movie I would complain about if I were there I would have climbed the fence , to get the ball . Which is the reason why she is smiling at me.

" I bet u won't climb the fence " she says raising an eyebrow at me .

"Bet , " I say accepting her challenge.

"Hey guys I'll get it " smalls says just as I was about to run towards the fence

"Too late" sadie says pulling me back

"C'mon sades" I say trying to walk away . She let's go of my arm .

"At least let's start walking towards smalls before the guys run for it . " I say walking towards smalls with sadie besides me.

We than hear squints yell which caused all the boys and both sadie and I to start running towards smalls .

Once we got to them they had already got smalls down.

Sadie was standing next to me and I was standing next to benny

"You could have gotten yourself killed ,man jeez "

"Holy crap you could have been killed ."

" yeah,yeah truly what were you doing? "

" well you guys were leaving I I- I -I'd - " smalls says pointing towards the fence.

" -if u were thinking you wouldn't have thought that" squints says.
Wow that's kinda rude I thought .