007.well its a long story.

Y/n p.o.v
_______

Me and Sadie were currently walking towards the sandlot . It was around a ten or fifteen minute walk from the hotel.

we were currently talking about if we should tell the boys about us not being from here nor this timeline.

"Soo if they ask us where we are from what do we tell them ?" Sadie says as we crossed the street .

" that we are from ( your hometown) visiting family . " I say as if it were nothing.
Sadie looks at me as if I said something stupid.

" Stop looking at me like that " I say laughing towards the end.

" idiot , don't you remember they found us lying unconscious on the field. " sadie says sounding disappointed in me . While shaking her head.

" fine then we'll tell them the truth " I say throwing my hands up.

" .....okaaaay " she says well more like questioning.

" then we both agree that we'll tell them the truth " I say as I look over at her , which causes me to earn a nod from Sadie. We then made it to the sandlot 5 minutes later . Once we made it to the sandlot we saw benny there waiting for us .

" Hey , sorry we made you wait " I say as we made our way over to him .

" don't worry about it , I just got here either way ."
He says shrugging his shoulders .

' How is this dude nice , like dang I'd be mad if someone made me wait . ' I thought

We then started making our way towards the treehouse. On our way to the treehouse the three of us talked about ourselves. Like what our favorite song was and stuff. Well obviously sadie and I did not tell benny too much since , well what can u say.

'Oh hey guess what we're time travelers .'

--_- time skip to once you got to the treehouse--_---

Once we got to the treehouse we climbed up the ladder to get in . And we were greeted by the guys once we got in .

" what took you guys so long. " ham says as he takes a bite into his s'more.

' geesh I don't know probably cause both sadie and I got lost ,along the way , you know the usual ' I think . I was thinking of an excuse to say when sadie looks over at me before saying.

" oh y/n forgot her backpack , so we had to go back"

' well I mean she's not wrong I do tend to forget stuff, heck I've even forgotten my own backpack at the lunch tables during school. I was halfway to my next class when I realized and had to (walk/ run ) back to get it '
( this has actually happened to me)

Just as ham was gonna say something he got cut off by smalls , luckily.
"How do you-"

" hey guys , sorry I'm late my mom made me put on my jacket . And then made me do the dishes before I left " smalls says as he took off his jacket .

" awe your poor little mommy made you do the dishes " bertram says . Which causes some of the guys( except for smalls obviously) to burst out laughing . I always thought it was stupid how they made fun of him for just doing the dishes .

Ham than soon proceeds to ask smalls if he wanted a s'more.
I nudge sadie.
"Hey look ." I whisper. nodding towards ham showing smalls what a s'more is.
We were both seated on our sleeping bags. Which were located on the other side of the treehouse. We sat down watching as we waited for ham to say his iconic line .

" you're killing me smalls, these are s'mores stuff ." Ham says pointing towards the stuff on the table. He then proceeds to show smalls how to make a s'more

" the legend of the beast goes back way before any of us could pick up a baseball " squints says.

'Well you got that right, '

---------- time skip to after squints told his story .---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

" nuh uh .....
none of that's true you guys are just making that up to scare me ." Smalls says unsure about the whole story

"Oh yeah ." Squints says as he jumps up from his spot . "Stick your head out that window I dare you .he says pointing towards the window .
Smalls looks down the window , only to turn around a few minutes later .

" he's down there" smalls whispers.

" I bet he is "

" So your saying that if ANY of us were to go over that fence the beast would kill us ?" Sadie asked . As I bit into my s'more

" whatever goes over that fence , stays there." Ham says looking terrified.

" it becomes the property of the beast..
forever." Squints says looking way too deep in his thoughts .

' ha , he looks like me contemplating about life at 3 AM '

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟time skip ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟🌙

"So why were you guys unconscious in the field ?"

Both sadie and I look at each other before saying ,
" well you see...."

" well It's a long story," I say as I sigh

" Well we got time " squints says

" yeah-yeah , we got time "

" just saying if you don't believe us , just know we are telling the truth " sadie says while raising her hands in surrender.
Which causes the guys to all look at us , with clear confusion written on their faces .

" what makes you think we wont believe you " bertram asked

" just saying "

" anyways...... it all started well yesterday... ....... well technically our yesterday" I say pointing towards sadie and I

●●●●●●●●●●

Hope you liked it . And i will try my best to update .

Also Sorry I haven't updated its cuz I have been really busy with school. And we also started testing again like ughhhh. And besides that I procrastinate A LOT with homework and stuff so yeah I take a long time to get things done.