012. HE PLANNED THAT

Sorry i know it's a short chapter and oof how DID THIS BOOK GET MORE THAN 1K READS WHAT THE HECK THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Y/n POV
_________
After squints jumped in a few moments later wendy peffercorn jumped in to get him . Both sadie and I walked towards where everybody was circling around squints . We surprisingly made it to the front where we found ourselves standing next to the guys . 

 I was standing next to benny with sadie on my other side .They all looked pretty worried,  I felt Benny's hand grab mine, I squeezed his hand to reassure him that squints will be ok . All the guys were chanting stuff like . 
" c'mon squints pull through buddy " 
" He looks pretty crabby " 
Or " c'mon squints " 

Wendy gave squints cpr a few times and kept checking to see if he was breathing.  We saw squints look at us and close his eyes again before , wendy bent down to give him cor again only to be held by her neck and kissed by squints. As soon as she came right back up from the kiss she started telling him off , and we got kicked out along with the guys clothes  being thrown out. 

Both sadie and I were walking behind the guys.
 We than saw Ham turn to squints and ask him ," did you plan that ?" 
" of course I did " 
Squints response caused ham to go running up to the guys while yelling," GUYS HE PLANNED THAT!" 

Squints passed by us but before he left  both sadie and I congratulated him. 

We then made our way to the guys to see what they were talking about.  But just as we both catched up to them I was pulled aside by Benny 

" Hey, um I was wondering if you wanted to go out like on a dat-"

I cut him off ," sure, when and what time ?"

" how about tomorrow around 5 sound good ?" 

" sounds perfect, now come on let's go before the guys think we ran off " i kissed his cheek and turned  back to start catching up with the guys with benny right besides me .