010.like a toasted cheeser

Sorry i took long to update I just haven't had time to actually update . so yeah . Hope you enjoy 

╔═══   *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

    I looked up to see i had bumped
    Into Phillips . 

" watch it would - " he says rubbing his head , before looking to see he  had  bumped into me ," oh so-

" asshole " i murmured under my breath before standing up to dust myself.  And catch up to sadie, before he could even finish his sentence .

" Ha beat ya ." 
I just rolled my eyes at her childness and kept walking towards the sandlot. Well until we spotted   yeah yeah and squints staring at wendy. 

 I nudge sadie while gesturing towards the two boys " hey , how about we sneak up on them " 

"I don't see why not "

So we both made our way towards them . 

You are both behind them

You are both behind them .

" so who we looking at " sadie asked as she put her elbow  on my shoulder and leaned on me .
Sadies words made the guys jump up  

" wha- oh um no one- " 
Yeah-yeah said oh well tried to say before  getting exposed by squints

" Wendy peffercorn "  squints said as he pushed his glasses up . 
I just rolled my eyes at the fact that basically all the guys have a crush on the same girl . I mean that's just sad . 

I laughed at how squints was still in awe of wendy . 
' dang i wish someone would look at me the way squints looks at wendy ' I thought

" well see you guys at the sandlot. " I said 
before  messing up yeah-yeah hair .
"  yeah-yeah sure, Hey , not the hair REALLY  c'mon y/n/n"  yeah-yeah yelled out at us before both sadie  and I turned around and headed towards the sandlot . 

"I told you the nickname would stick." I said once we were a good distance away from the guys . Remembering how yesterday sadie had told the guys one of my nicknames during the campout. 

" Oh c'mon y/n/n i didn't mean for it to slip out , besides  it's just a nickname. " sadie says as she pulled out some gum from her pocket .

" want some " 

" sure, why not " i say shrugging. " wait were did you get the gum ?" 

" oh , when we passed by to get a drink "  she says before making a bubble and popping it . 

《___skip to once you made it to the sandlot.__》

Once we got there, I saw the guys sitting on the bench under the shade. And they all looked like they were dying from the heat, especially ham.

" Hey guys sorry we took long ." I say once we got close enough for them to hear me .

" Don't worry about it , have you seen  yeah-yeah and squints by any chance ?"  Benny asked  

" They should be here any minute now " sadie says as she went over to the bench to sit under the shade 

And just as I sat down next to sadie i got that one feeling , you know the one you  get when you feel like you lost something. Well yeah i got that feeling. 

So I checked my pockets and everything and I noticed I didn't have my bracelet. 
'Shit, , fuck ughh i lost it '
'Wait maybe sadie has it yeah . Of course she probably picked it up when I dropped it or something '

I look over at sadie to see her staring at one of the guys . 

" Sades " i whispered to her 

" Hmm" she says still staring at him 
Which caused me to roll my eyes at her . 

" Sadie " I whispered yelled at her while flicking her head 

" Ow, what was that for ?" 

" have you seen my bracelet ?" 

" what do you mean have I seen you're bracelet don't you have it. ?"   Sadie says sounding way more freaked out than I am . 

"No , why do you think i'm asking you "

" um , do you have any idea of where it's at "

"Nope"  i say shaking my head 

" well don't worry too much  i'm pretty sure you probably dropped it at the comic shop . Your friend probably saved it , besides worse case scenario someone from this timeline  travels into ours " she says in a calmer tone while speaking 

" you're right I probably dropped it at the comic shop"  

  And just as I said that , we saw yeah-yeah pulling squints towards the sandlot.  

"Where were you guys  we've been waiting forever already "

" Ah squints was pervin a dish " yeah-yeah replied as he gave benny the baseball 

"Shut up i wasn't " 

"Yeah yeah you were your tongue was hanging out of your head and you was swooning , oh wendy peffercorn my darling lover girl " 
Ham than went over to benny who was watching the scene unfold in front of him

" I said shut up i got a lot of things on my mind "  squints said while pushing his glasses up before turning around to sit on the bench 

'That makes two of us ' I thought . 

" This pop isn't working , Benny . I'm baking like a toasted cheeser! It's so hot here ! " 

"It's 150 degrees out there we can't play baseball .
You gotta call it for the day "

"You've gotta listen to him ,Benny " betram says agreeing with squints. 

"Vote than anyone who wants to be a can't hack it pantywaist who wears their mama's bra raise your hand . "

Everyone raised their hands immediately  including sadie " yeah i can handle that " they all agreed 

  I slowly raised mine . 
" Sorry, I ain't trying to change the future"  I said as I raised my hand , seeing that benny was looking at both sadie and I's direction. 

Which caused benny to sigh  before saying "fine , fine, fine! Be like that " 
" So what are we gonna do ?" Benny asked shrugging 

' Is it just me , or does benny look really fine '

'Wait no no no not gonna happen i ain't gonna end up falling for him nope I won't allow it . '

' Besides he probably dosen't even like me . '

Benny question caused the rest of the guys to start laughing before yelling out " scam pool honey's "