008. our generations ..

(This chapter is long but not too long to the point that it takes you forever to read.  Also I was planning to post this like 3 days ago but I was busy . )

"What do you mean YOURE yesterday?"
Bertram Asked . 

I sigh before saying " what I mean is that we both aren't from here nor THIS time " 

" So you are telling us you both are time travelers " benny says looking at us as if we were crazy. 

"Yup " sadie says Popping the p 

" Oh and this is a movie- " 
And just as I said that sadie nudged me In the ribs. 

"Ow " what was that for I whisper to sadie , even though I'm pretty sure the guys heard me . 

"We weren't gonna tell them that " she says 

" Oh well " I say as  I turn back to face the guys. 

"Prove it " bertram says

"What " I say 

"Yeah-yeah , prove it if this is a movie tell us something we haven't told you" 

" Ok " I say as I look towards smalls before saying 

" You guys do remember when benny threw the ball and it went behind that tree or Bush thing , and smalls said he would get it . And just as he was about to get it  and the beast shook the fence . " 
 I said looking at all of them to see them with a mixture of shock and kinda fear . Probably cuz they knew I was telling the truth .

" And if you still don't believe us… you guys do know that you never introduced yourselves to us. And yet we still know who's who . " sadie says as she reaches into her backpack and pulls out her phone 
While all the guys look at each other as if they couldn't believe what they were hearing. 

"What's that ?  " squints asked 

"This " sadie says holding her phone up . 

" Is a dangerous weapon " I say sarcastically  before sadie could answer. 

" WHAT!  " they all say kinda freaked out.  Which caused me to laugh
'Gosh I'm a horrible person '

" She's kidding. " sadie says . 

" Anyways as I was saying This is a phone you know what you use to call people . And to play games watch t.v etc. " 

" So that thing " , ham says as he points to Sadie's phone   "Is a phone ?"

" Yup "  I say as I grab Sadie's phone and unlock it since we both know each other's passwords.  I open it to see that the only app on there was camera , and photo album. Weird. 

 I open her camera roll , as sadie explains to them what our generations mostly like. I open her camera roll to see  it still has some memes .The weird thing is that they were all like 60-80s memes on movies around that time.

The memes were mostly like these