011. On Time

So um idk

Hope you enjoy , sorry for not updating sooner .

_________

"That's not how it works " sadie says yelling at me from the restroom .

Sadie and I both went back to the hotel to get our stuff for the pool since everyone decided to split up to go get ready .
Right now we are currently in our hotel room as i was trying to find out who sadie was staring at earlier today .

Sadie was currently changing in the bathroom as I was already changed in the room . We were both going to change into our swimsuits but with a t shirt and shorts over them.

" okay , okay i'll tell only if ...... " she says cutting herself off at the end of her sentence as if she was thinking about something.

"If what ?" I asked starting to be impatient.

" nothing , forget it . " she says opening the bathroom door before heading over to her bed to put her shoes on.

" no please ,please ,please ,tell me . I mean come on you NEVER tell me who you like " I said while pacing around the room.

She just gets up from her sitting position and grabs towels for both of us . And throws one at me " Fine , but c'mon let's go we are going to be late"

" Ugh fine "

{ skip to once you exit the hotel and are almost at the sandlot }

" sooooo, who is it " i say while walking backwards so I could face her .

" guess "

" Ugh , really "

" Yes really " sadie says mocking me .

I roll my eyes at her before saying " ok , I'll go in order soo is it bertram?"

She looks over at me totally blushing , like her face was as red as a tomato .
" OH MY GOD IT'S BERTRAM " I screamed out which caught the attention of people .

Sadie just covers my mouth and glares at me .
"SHHHH"

I bite her hand so she can let go of me .

" Ow , besides don't act like you don't have a crush on benny " as soon as those words left her mouth I felt my cheeks start to heat up . I probably looked redder than elmo .

Sadie was just laughing at me .

" oh shut your trap , sades don't act like you're not crushing on one of the guys "

Sadie just continued to laugh at me .

( skip to once everyone's at the pool brought to you by this lovely kermit meme )

( skip to once  everyone's at the pool brought to you by this lovely kermit meme )

--------------------

As soon as we got to the pool all the guys ran towards it . Well besides Ham who decided to walk past these girls . I pushed sadie inside before we were both going to ' jump together ' . Sadly tho sadie grabbed my hand and pulled me down with her under water .

As soon as we jumped in I was engulfed with the coldness of the pool . As soon as we both came back up I splashed her in the face .

" Really " she says looking at me with a smirk on her face . I knew that if I kept splashing her it wouldn't end well i'd probably lose and almost drown but oh well.

"Yup " i say splashing her once more before swimming towards were the guys are and deciding to hide behind one of them .

Luckily sadie bumped into someone so she did not see who I hid behind .

I didn't even notice that I was currently hiding behind Benny , until he looked back at me. He turned around so that he would face me .

" hey y/n/n "

" hi benny , how've you been "

' fuck this dude better not , he better not. '

He just smiled back at me , gosh it should be illegal to be this fucking cute .
' frick am i blushing no , oh my god that's so embarrassing. '

" better, now that you're here "
fuck if I wasn't blushing before I'm probably blushing hardcore now.

" Oh , really why's that ? " I said while leaning closer to him

'Wait why did my dumbass say that '

'Ughhhhh I'm an idiot '

' wait is he blushing, nah it could just be the heat '
'Or is it '

" well because....." he then starts leaning in to kiss me . I found myself leaning in to kiss him too . We we're so close from kissing , but Sadie had to splash me and tackle me underwater.

Which soon led to all of us splashing each other . It was practically a huge splash war . I could barely even see from all the water being splashed.

Soon after we all calmed down and stopped splashing each other . Squints started pointing towards wendy peffercorn on the lifeguard chair.

" hey sades you wanna go change so that we won't have to when we get kicked out " I whispered to her seeing that she looked really sad when she saw bertram looking at wendy like all the guys do in the movie .

" sure" she says looking to me and giving me a small smile .

We than both raced each other to the locker place were we had our stuff.
_________
Benny's POV

--------

Once we all calmed down squints started talking about wendy as he took off his glasses. While all the guys were staring at wendy . I was spaced out looking towards her direction. All I could think about was how close I was to kissing her .

she's been here for a few days and yet everytime I see her I get this weird feeling. I've noticed how gorgeous her ( eye color ) eyes look when they shine in the sun . I could go on and on about how cute she looked when she was talking about her favorite ( movie / book / song / band / anything ) the other day .

I soon was snapped back to reality when I looked around to see where she was . I saw that they weren't anywhere in sight . I was going to get out of the pool and look for them when I noticed that squints had gotten out and jumped into the deep side .

_________
Y/n POV

We changed quickly and came out as soon as possible. And as soon as we stepped out into the bright sunlight from the ( darkness of the movie house I had only two things on my mind Paul newman and a ride home , sorry not sorry ) dim locker area . We saw that squints jumped into the deep side of the pool and that the guys were yelling

I look over at sadie with a big smile on my face before saying
" right on time heh"