Ch.13 the Date

I've always thought about that ngl ^

I've had this in my drafts since a month or two ago I thought I had posted this before.... anyways sorry about that

Beware cuz I think this is cringe
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y/ n pov

  the next day cuz why not brought to  you by this lovely photo

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️    Both Sadie and I decided to pay Jordan a visit at the comic shop before heading over to the sandlot to meet the guys

    Both Sadie and I decided to pay Jordan a visit at the comic shop before heading over to the sandlot to meet the guys. We entered the comic shop instantly hit by the smell of new books and old newspapers . Gosh I loved the smell of new books and newspapers . ( sorry if you don't)

   We spotted Jordan behind the cash register talking to someone. Their conversation didn't last too long , because next thing you know the guy who was talking to Jordan left the shop in a rush .  "Hey Jord " both Sadie and I greeted her , "oh hey girls how've you been"
" good , anyways who was the guy "
Sadie says cutting straight to the point ,referring to the person who not too long ago exited the shop. 
I nudged Sadie she just turned to me  " ow, I just wanted to know"

Jordan just looks down at the counter while blushing .
" just a friend " she says her voice sounding just barely above a whisper.

" you sure about that "  I asked tilting my head a little while studying her. She obviously has a thing for the guy I mean it's obvious.

" Okay , okay , I may like him . But we are just friends "  she was definitely blushing and her whole face looked red .

" Then leave it to us to get you two together " I say  before she can even protest  or anything Sadie and I  say our goodbyes and promise we would drop by soon to talk more.

skip to once you and Benny have met up for your date. Brought to you by this aesthetically pleasing photo I got off Pinterest

" So where we going "   I asked while taking his hand in mine  eager to know He looks at me and smiles before saying " You'll see"

He looks at me and smiles before saying
" You'll see"

Skip to when you arrive to the location

When we got there I noticed that we were at a diner . I was fascinated by how old and cool it looked .
' of course it's gonna look cool and vintage you're in the fricken  60s ' I thought

We went and sat at a booth by a window.

We were later greeted by a waitress and ordered our food . After the waitress was gone, we both started talking.
I heard my favorite song start to play 'tears on my pillow '

( it's this song if u don't know it ^)

" what ?" I asked clearly confused on why he was looking at me surprised .

" you know this song?"

" yeah , it's my favorite" I say
" But , wouldn't it be - "
" -too old "
"Yeah "
The only thought that raced through my head was ' if u knew most girls my age have a major crush on you, and yet this movie came out in the 90s '
I laughed at my thoughts while Benny just looked at me as if waiting for an answer on what I found so funny.

" Well...you see. Ha, um well most kids my age think that it would be cool to live in the past." He just looks at me surprised by my answer
"I'll explain more later" I said after seeing that the waitress was heading our way with our food.

Our whole time at the diner we just talked about what we like to do and stuff like that.
After we left the diner Benny decided to walk me back to the hotel. Even after I insisted that he shouldn't, he decided to, since it's a small town the hotel wasn't far from the dinner.

"Well this is my stop "
I say turning to face him once we made it to the entrance of the hotel lobby.

"Well thanks for everything again , I had a good time." I say while smiling at him. He smiled back at me before saying " well I'm glad you did... good night "
He turns around ready to leave , but before he could I grabbed his wrist. Which caused him to turn around.
' now or never I guess , I mean it's not every day you get to visit a movie'

I kiss him before I loose my confidence and back out. I soon feel him kissing me back. We both pull away not too long after.
" goodnight " I say before I kissed him on his cheek and started heading towards the elevator.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Idk if u guys like Harry Potter but I have had this idea for a cool imagine but ido if anyone would read it ... if ur interested please comment about it anyways sorry I took long I thought I published this already anyways good morning/night/afternoon love ya

-S