005. stupid piece of

This chapter is longer than the rest
Also my playlist to this story Is in my bio
_______
Y/n pov.

_________

"Hey dad how's Mexico "

" it's alright , anyways i was calling to check up on you both "

" oh , um were fine we were just watching netflix "
I say as I put my phone on speaker.

" really what were you both watching ?"

" stranger things " i say looking over at sadie to see her roll her eyes and smile back at me .

____. Spoilers Ahead. But yet again it's been out since forever _______

" anyways dad i have to go we are at a very important part were we figure out who dustin is dating -"
I say talking really fast as if i was watching the show at the moment .

_________spoiler over _____

" wait before you both hang up , i wanted to know if you both wanted to come to Mexico since both your birthdays are coming up this month. Both your uncle and I thought we should ask you guys "

[ pretend sadies birthday is a couple days after yours ]

I look over at sadie as I put the phone on mute .
"What do I say "
"I don't know , if u say no we get to time travel. If u say yes we get to go to Mexico and explore somewhere new or something but not time travel." sadie says

"Hello you girls still there . " I sigh and pass the phone to sadie . She looks at me and I shook my head. As if to say no.

"Sorry uncle we can't go "
She says sounding kinda sad , so that my dad could believe her.

" why not? "

"Oh because winnie is sick and I feel horrible leaving her . "

"Oh I get it , okay girls take care bye "

"Bye" we both say. Before I hang up.

" really you told your dad we were watching stranger things, stranger things "
Sadie says as she starts going down the stairs . As I follow behind her .

" hey it's a good show , besides even you like it "

"Yeah but I find it weird watching myself on TV just weird. Besides I bet you only watch it cause you think (actors name ) is cute "

" Not true " I say as I turn the lights on

"Here " I say as I give sadie her bracelet. She puts it on , since I already had mine on .

"Any ways you got the VHS tape . " I ask looking back at her

"Yup , here you go " she throws it at me and I catch it. I put the VHS tape into the VCR

Sadie turns the TV on .
And it ......

......

.... dosen't turn on .

" ughhhh really why ! " I throw my hands up .

"Stupid piece of shit" I say as I hit the TV which causes it to show a. Big flash , that causes both me and sadie to close our eyes .

Next thing you know I feel a breeze and the heat of the sun burning me .
I hear voices and it doesn't sound like Sadie's , it also sounds like there talking right next to me . They sound familiar.

__________
Benny's POV
__________

"Hey guys look over here. "I say nodding towards the two girls that seem to be lying unconscious.
I soon hear the guys run from the sandlot to were I was standing .