Chapter 27

Elsa's POV

"What on earth are we going to do?" I said loudly on my balcony looking up towards the sky as if I might get an answer. "Well I might know a few people that could possibly help us." I heard a voice from behind me. I whipped around to be greeted my none other than Jack Frost. "I thought you were asleep!" I said. "Well when you're immortal sleep isn't really all that necessary." He said with a little laugh. "Right." Is all I said. "So about those people who are they?" I said curiously. "Alright well obviously you have the ever mighty guardians Bunnymund, Tooth, North, Sandy and I and then in the past I happened to befriend a dragon trainer from Berk who also happens to be chief and a feisty princess who is an incredible archer from Dunbrock.

"They sound perfect how do we get them?!" I nearly shriek from excitement. I'll leave right now and I should be back by midday. "Wait!" Don't you need sleep and food?" I ask. "I'm immortal remember" he laughs and with that flys off the balcony leaving me smiling.

For what seems like ages morning finally comes and I excitedly tell everyone the great news and where Jack has headed. "That sounds like a perfect idea!" Anna practically screams. "I'm excited to meet all the guardians!" Punz smiles. "Alright everyone we need this castle to be in ship shape for when our special guests arrive that means until the clock strikes midday everyone has to be on their feet cleaning.
~~~~~~~
Jack's POV

"Alright so Arendelle is only 300 or so miles from Berk which then is only 200 miles from Dunbrock so I will get Hiccup and Toothless then Merida and then to the-"
*Outside source*
Jacks inner thoughts were interrupted when he was struck from behind sending him plummeting to the ground in a blackout state.
(In the background)
"Nice shot Mr. Black"

A/N: okay so it is super short but don't worry I have already started writing the next chapter so stay with me! ~Cam