Chapter 20

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

I still find it crazy that I have a twin sister and we even both have powers. It is almost a dream come true. Don't get me wrong I love Anna but sometimes I just feel like she doesn't understand.

Everyone has decided we will stay the night at our camp one last time and then we will head out and try to find Arendelle tomorrow. Thankfully Anisa has agreed to live in Arendelle with us. It will take some getting used to but I'm sure everyone will love her. I have wondered though, which one of us is the older twin. I can't help but feel like I am by a few minutes but we might not ever find ou- wait! We can find out! Jean one of my mothers main servants has been working in our family for decades. Surely she will know. I can't help but hope it is me since I just accepted being Queen and got used to the whole "running a kingdom" thing. "Elsa! Elsa!" I hear someone yell breaking me from my trance. "Elsa, are you okay?" Anna asked. "You were staring in the woods for like 10 minutes." She said. "Y-yeah I'm good just thinking to myself. You know how it is one thing after another." I casually said. "Where is everyone?" I asked Anna. "Oh they went out to hunt for some dinner." She said. "Oh okay sounds good. I'm actually going to go and get some fire wood seems like we are running out." I said. "Okay but be back soon!" Anna yells after me.

🌷Anna's POV🌷

And just like that I'm alone. I start playing with the slowly dying fire when I let my mind wander to what Kristoff is doing. "Is he even thinking about me as much as I'm thinking of him?" I say out loud to no one expressing my yearning heart. It has been crazy enough 5 days since I have last seen him but so much has happened in those 5 days it feels like a lifetime. "Anna! a-are you okay? Did someone hurt you? Why are you crying?!" I heard Olaf say walking out of Elsa's igloo. "Olaf! I didn't know you were here" I said wiping the left over tears I didn't even realize had started to fall. He came over and sat on the log next to me giving me one of his signature hugs. "Thanks Olaf." I said into the hug. "Anytime Anna, but can you tell me why you were crying?" He said. "Y-yeah, I-I was just t-thinking of Kri-Kristoff-f." I said bursting into tears at the mention of his name. "Oh, Anna we will see him soon don't you worry." he tried soothing me. I heard somebody entering the camp so I quickly whispered to Olaf "Not a word about this to the others please!" "I won't say a word. I promise." He replied. Rapunzel and Jack walked back into the camp laughing and carrying one frozen pheasant, one fried pheasant and handfuls upon handfuls of berries. "That looks wonderful!" I explained immediately masking my true emotion. "Anna are you alright it almost looks like you have been crying." Rapunzel exclaimed. "Thats funny it must be the glare of the fire." I told her. "Where did Elsa go?" Jack asked. "She went to get more firewood" I said while pointing to the dying fire. "Gotcha" He said while sitting down to pluck the feathers off the birds. "Wait wasn't Anisa with you guys." I asked. "Oh ya she went for a walk she said she needed to think to herself." Jack said pointing to her work (the fried pheasant) and nervously exchanging looks at Rapunzel.

🔥Anisa's POV🔥

I almost nearly killed my cousin after one day of knowing her I almost burned her alive. "Why am I such a monster?!" I yelled to nobody. "I felt the same way." I heard someone say walking into the clearing in which I stood. "Whose there?" I said in a warning tone. "Don't worry it's just me." I saw Elsa say walking into view. "What do you mean you felt the same way I'm pretty sure you never almost killed anyone. I harshly said. I could tell she was hurt by the tone in my voice but right now I didn't care. She has no idea how I feel. "Actually I have." She said in just as harsh as a tone that I had just used. "When Anna and I were younger we were playing in our ballroom when I accidentally shot her in the head with my powers her memory has to be erased. Then when I had run away after my crisis of a coronation she came after me and I accidentally froze her heart for a few minutes she was solid ice. I was so crushed I felt like I no longer had a reason to live. "Oh Elsa I'm so sorry I had no idea." I said running over to her giving her a hug. "Why do you feel like such a monster?" Elsa asked. "U-uh I-I possibly might have almost burned Punzie." I said extremely guiltily. "How?" She asked. "Well she got in the way I-I was using my powers to try and get a pheasant but she walked in front of me and if Jack hadn't pushed her away and use his powers P-Punzie w-wouldn't b-be-e here!" I said bursting into tears. "I didn't mean to Elsa! You gotta understand! I would never want to kill my cousin! All you guys have ever been is nice to me and then I have to go and do this. I understand if you don't want me anymore." I burst out saying. "Anisa don't worry you can't get rid of us that easy we are family now and family never gets left behind no matter what. I will sort everything out with them now lets go back to camp and have something to eat I'm starved." She said leading me back to camp hand in hand.

A/N: Finally I updated so sorry guys that took a month 😁 But hope you like it!! Happy Reading!📖📚 ~Cam