Chapter 29

Elsa's POV

As soon as I had said Jacks name Hiccup was signed up along with his dragon Toothless. The only problem was I didn't know what had happened to jack. I had already explained to him our full situation and how we are now getting an incredible archer from the town of Dunbrock. Anna was starting to get used to her sea sickness and it started to go away, thankfully.
"Elsa I know I'm being incredibly annoying bu asking again but how many more hours until we are there?" I hear Anna ask behind me. "We're not too far Anna I would say an hour to an hour and a half, but you must learn to sit still and have some patience, please." I say as calmly as I can.

Anna's POV
"There is absolutely nothing to do on this god forsaken boat" I mumble to myself. At that moment an idea popped into my extraordinary mind. "Hey Punz!" I yell at the blonde. "Yes Anna?" She asks looking away from the vast sea. "Wanna play a game?" I ask. "Sure! Why not." She says. "Okay so here is how you play someone says 'I spy with my little eye something' and you say a colour and the other person has to guess which object they see! 'Does that make sense?'" I explain. "yeah I think so!" She happily replied.
"Okay you go first." I said. "Hmm I spy with my little eye something ... Blue." "The ocean?" I asked. "Yup! You got it!" She replied clapping her hands. After a couple of minutes we both ran out of things to spy with our little eyes so we just sat at the front of the boat and talked. "I really hope that after all of this we can still remain close." I said to her. "Me too." She smiled. After a couple more hours of this we finally made landfall.

Elsa
Hiccup and I talked the whole ride over to Dunbrock and he was quite the charmer. We got some background about each other and we happen to both be the head of our tribe/Kingdom only he was called a Chief not King. "Have you ever met this archer before?" I asked him. And at the same moment I caught a glimmer in his eye. "Oh yes but it was a long long time ago." He said wistfully. "Okay so how long have you known Jack??" I asked again. "Well.. Hmm I would have to say since I was around 7." He said laughing at a memory. "Where is jack by the way?" He asked. "That's the thing he said he was going to tell you about us coming but he never returned, I just figured he found something more important to do." I said. "No. Jack's not like that. He would never do that to anyone no matter what. Something is wrong." Hiccup said. He mumbled something under his breath that I didn't catch. "What was that?" I questioned. "I bet it was Pitch" he said a little louder. "Pardon?" I asked not sure who he was talking about. "Wait where did you say you were from?!" Hiccup half yelled. "Arendelle?" I said. "And you have never ever heard of Pitch Black?!" He said. "No never." I said back. "That place sounds like heaven." He said. "Pardon me but I still don't know who this "pitch Black" is." I said still very confused. "Oh right. He is only the most evil and darkest creature/person in the world and is the guardians sworn enemy. The king of nightmares." He said.

"Well he sounds like a ray of sunshine." Anna said.
"Oh you have no idea what kind of power he possess." Hiccup says.

~hour later~

We arrived at Dunbrock and we just had show Hiccups face and jack's name she was in. It was about half way back to Arendelle that things started getting shaky. The tide was starting to drastically change. One moment waves would be crashing over the stern then next the bow or port side. "Something's fishy" Merida said over the noise of the waves. "And it's not the fact that we are in an ocean."
"Yeah something isn't right" Anna says over my shoulder. "I think my sea sickness is coming back" she yells running to the side of the boat. As she leans over to expose of her lunch she sees something dead ahead. "Uh, guys I think we have a problem." She says pointing ahead. There everyone sees it a whirlpool and there was no way they could get around it.