Chapter 11

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️

I'm sorry guys track just started and I have been super busy every morning and night. I can't believe I actually can watch Frozen when ever I want with out it being illegal. So far I have watched it 5 times no joke. I even threw a Frozen movie release party hahahahahaha ~Cam

Chapter 11

🌷Anna's POV🌷

"No, we didn't bring anyone else with us." Elsa said. All our faces paled. But then I noticed in the corner of the room there was an old knight in shining armor suit. I showed Elsa and she went and hid inside it. As for Olaf he just sat behind it acting like a mound of snow. Almost blending in perfectly to the background. As we heard the footsteps upstairs get closer and closer to the door we all held our breaths in anticipation. Silently praying nobody would get caught.

🔥Anisa's POV🔥

I returned from my peaceful picnic with my fiancé. I knew mother wouldn't be home anytime soon so I decided to show him around. "This is such a nice place.' It's so beautifully crafted it must have taken the builder years to perfect." He said. "Yeah, but I don't have a clue who did build it.' 'Mother and I were walking one day and we found it all abandoned and nobody has come ever since." I told him. He looked around like he knew this place, but I just brushed it off. "I have to go feed the prisoners, you can come if you would like." I told him. "It would be my honor." he replied. I went into the kitchen and boiled yesterdays soup and got 2 glasses of water ready. When the soup was ready I poured it into the bowls only to be welcomed by a warm pair of arms around my waist. "Oh goodness never do that again! I almost spilled the soup! Mother would have been furious!" I yelled. "Aww its okay baby, don't be angry you know you loved it." He cockily said. Now I was blushing like crazy. "Stop messing around i have to go give them food now are you coming or not?" I said. "Alright, alright but we have some things to catch up on when we get back up." Once again here comes the blush I said inside my mind.

🌷Anna's POV🌷

It's been almost 30 minutes and the person who came in the door still hasn't made and appearance. By now my stomach was in knots it was so dang hungry. "If I don't get any food inside this stomach I just might go insane!!!" I yelled. "Cool your beans I heard a voice yell." "Oh, crap." I said out loud mentally smacking my head. I must have been so focused on my grumbling stomach I didn't realize the door to downstairs had opened and someone was coming downstairs. Anisa walked into view with someone right behind her holding her free hand. When the person came into view I completely lost all traces of hunger and felt like I was going to puke. My face went pale and Rapunzel took notice. "Anna are you okay? It looks like you just saw a ghost!" She said. He hasn't noticed me yet, I say to myself, but at that moment he turns my way and our eyes are dead locked. He looks at me with the same cold hard green eyes. "Anna." He says my name like he had to swallow a whole watermelon in one bite. "Hans." I spat back.

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️

Oh shootski!!! I'm pretty sure i made it really obvious who her fiancé was. Anyway I'm back! It feels amazing to be writing again! ~Cam