Chapter 25

A/N: helloo guys! I just realized this book is... do I dare say it... SUPER boring (cue the cringing emoji) So just for you guys I am gonna add some spice I don't know when or how but hang in there! I also was told to nominate this story for this Watty Awards book, but I cannot recall the name but Frozen Fire(the name of this book if you didn't know) is in the DisneyWorks category soo if you really like this book you should go vote for it! That would mean the world and I will add it to my reading list for easy access! I love you guys and Happy Reading!! ((: ~Cam #Wattys2014
Evil Queen's POV
It has been days since I last saw Anisa and I am getting really worried. Nah I'm just joking I couldn't care less about her. I only want her back so I can use her powers to rightfully take back the European kingdoms as my own. "Hans, HANS!" I yell. "Y-yes" I heard him say rounding the corner of my aquired ice palace. I need you to go search Arendelle once more for me take whoever you want I don't care just bring the little brats back to me. I don't care if you have to tear apart the whole town just find them. :um forgive me for asking but wo else do you need beside Anisa?" he nervously ased. Gosh I love this power. "I need Anisa, Elsa, Anna, and their cousin Rapunzel." "NOW GO!" I screamed obviously annoyed.
"I love seeing you all riled up" I heard the voice that makes me go weak whisper in my ear causeing me to blush. "Is that a blush I see." he asked laughing. "Did I, Pitch Black, make the most feared woman i all of Europe blush?!" he said poking fun. "N-no." I stammered trying to look angry. "Very well then." He said sitting next to me. "Go send Hans a little suprise he has been getting on my nerves lately." I told one of my minions. "Right away mistress." he relpied running to tell Hans.
Kristoff's POV
"There it is Sven." I said whils pointing up at Elsa's old ice palace. "It never fails to make me tear up." I said to Sven marveling at the exquisite ice. In responce I got an agreeing nod from Sven. "Well I guess it's now or never." I said starting to walk up the stairs. I left Sven at the base of the palace and got a rush of dejâ vu. Just when I was about to knock on the door it burst open to reveal none other than Hans. "Well look who is here to save the day." he spat walking back into the castle to tell someone something and then walk down the front stairs.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door open and then the world when black. I remember hearing Sven bwhind me a ways and then silence.
The light of the world returned and I was welcomed with the sight of none other than Flynn Rider. "Hey Flynn! Am I glad to see you!" I said. "Who do you think you are?!" He yelled. "W-what?" is all I managed to say. "Do you seriously think you can talk to me right now?!" He yelled back. I just stared at him. This is definitely not the same guy I meat last month. Some body must have done something to him I just don't know what.
By now it has to be dinner time and let me tell you I am starving. As soon as my stomach grumbled I heard Flynn yell from across the room "would you stop that!" A man with strange looking features came down with our food. I got a small ration of bread and I believe steak and then some fancy red drink. It looked like wine but tasted like a mixture of fruits. After I finished the glass I got the incredible urge to go punch someone in the jaw. I had a terrible sense of anger that I just couldn't for the life of me get rid of.
Anisa's POV
I woke up from one of the worst nightmares I've had in ages. And couldn't get back to sleep so i decided to take a walk and take in my new home. I was taking in the gardens out back when I felt rocks being thrown from the other side of the wall. "Hello?" I whisper yelled not knowing what to expect. "An-Anisa?" I-Is that you?" I heard the voice whisper aswell. Not knowing if to say I paused. "So that's a yes." I heard the person yell. "I'm coming over!" The person yelled. i just stood there like a statue and you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. The person reatched the top and then lost their balance and fell down. My trance had been broken and now I was laughing but went to help the stranger. Only to realize it was my late love. "H-Hans" is that really you?" I said on the verge of tears. Anna and Elsa may have told me he was bad but that couldn't stop the way I felt about him. "I can't believe it's you." he said. "and i can't believe it is you!" I said back. "I finally escaped the clutches of your mom!" As soon as I escaped I ran as fast as I could to find you and now you're hear and we can run away together like we have always wanted." he rushed. "Now hurry let's go!" he said already starting to climb the wall again. "W-wait." I stuttered. "Nevermind, let's go." I said climbing the wall with the love of my life. I weighed my options and this seemed like the best one because Elsa is already Queen and it is already awkward enough. So I decided to leave.

A/N: I finally figured out where to go with this story!! Yes!! Happy Reading and enjoy!! Btw I am so so so so so so excited for Christmas and it is still like 2 months away lol. I really want a record player since I already have a Polaroid Camera and typewriter. (((: what do you guys want??