Chater 14

A/N Hey guys I cannot believe how many reads I have!! This is just unreal oh my gosh! Thank you all so much😘

🌷Anna's POV🌷

"Hey! Chuck! No wait... Jake! How much longer do you think we are going to be walking?!" I yelled. "It's Jack." he replied. "Ya okay. Jack. How much longer?" I said. "Uhmm I think only.. uhh. I'm not sure." "You mean to tell me we are lost?" Elsa asked. "Uhh no! of course not." He stuttered. "Really then where exactly are we?" I asked. "Uhmm.. I don't officially know. But I know for a fact we are not lost." He said. Elsa and I just rolled our eyes.. sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour later (still Anna POV)

"Okay do you know where we are know Mr. Know it all?" I asked. "Why don't we just camp for the night." He said not replying to my question. "Fine." I said. With that Elsa went over to a clearing in the woods and started forming a small ice igloo. Jack stared at her in awe. "What?" She said. "You've never seen ice before?" she asked him. And with that he built himself an igloo and walked inside with the same cocky smirk as before. Now it was Elsa's turn to stare in shock. Rapunzel and I just looked at each other and started to make a fire. We made sure to keep Olaf a safe distance away, but he ended up joining Elsa inside her igloo. Rapunzel and I have always been close ever since we met. Even though that was 2 months ago. We both are the same age only I'm 3 months older, so I often think of her as my long lost twin. We were sitting enjoying each others company and the warmth of the fire until I started to doze off. I was woken by shuffling in the bushes. I reached over to wake Rapunzel up but I found nothing. I shot up and looked over to where Elsa and John were staying and saw both looked to be still asleep. I decideed to go look for Rapunzel, she most likely went ot get a midnight snack or even a drink of water. I decided to follow the rustling. I swear it is getting colder by the minute I thought to myself. It has to be close to sunrise. "Rapunzel! Rapunzel!" I wjisper shouted. "shhhh!" I faintly heard someone say. "Rapunzel is that you?" I said. "Yes now be quiet!" she said back. I caught a glimpse of the moon reflecting on her long blonde hair and crouched next to where she was laying. "What are you looking at?" I asked. "Here look" she said while moving and letting me look. I heard mumbling and saw 2 people one plump older lady and a tall man dressed in all black. At that moment they both looked up and saw my face.