Chapter 17

A/N: Sorry it takes so long to update nowadays, writers block has been a butt. Anyway here is chapter 17. Happy Reading📚📖! ~Cam

🌀Adaliz/ EQ's (Evil Queens) POV🌀

"Please don't leave me again" I heard myself mumble. "I don't know there really is nothing left for me to do. You lost the prisoners and the only advantage we had you lost as well." Pitch said. "Please just stay and help me find them." I said. *sigh* "Ugh I guess I will help you but only because it is you Adaliz." he said. "Oh thank you, thank you!!" I said running down to him.

🔥Anisa's POV🔥

Hans had finally convinced me to leave mother and go runaway with him. So far it has been absolutely incredible. Who knew mountains could be so exquisite. I found out the farther you go down the warmer it gets. The snow has disappeared and been replaced by vegetation and rocks. I never want to leave this place but Hans has constantly reminded me that mother will be searching for me everywhere so it is best to leave. "H-Hans we've been walking for hours can't we stop and sit down for a while?" I asked. "You know we can't do that your mother is probably hot on our tail. We don't have much time to loose." He sternly said. I must have misstepped because I was rapidly sliding down the side of the mountain. I could hear Hans yelling my name but it was no use, he couldn't make me stop or catch me. I stopped falling but then I noticed what had stopped me. It was a boy! He looked to be around my age with snow white hair and crystal blue eyes. "Woah, what the heck." I heard him say getting up off the ground. I stayed as still as I possibly could trying not to gain his attention but it was no use. He saw me. "Who are you?" He asked. "I could ask you the same thing." I shot back, not wanting to tell him who I actually was. "I asked you first blondie." he said. "I'm Anisa." I said while rolling my eyes. "Y-You know you look like someone back at my camp." he said. "Do I?" I cockily said. "Wait a minute. where am I?! Where is Hans?!" I yelled. "Woah chill out your safe here and as for knowing where we are that would be a negative but I could bring you back to my camp if you would like." He offered. "Yeah I think that would be best." I said turning and following him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Minutes Later*

After a short walk through some more trees we found our way to a small camp in a clearing. The odd thing was there were two igloos but it didn't look like they were melting. Not a single puddle was in sight. "Huh. That's funny." I accidentally said out loud. "Yeah. That's just a little project I've been working on. You like?" He said. "Uhh yeah. It's just.. why isn't it melting?" I asked. "Oh that thats just magic." He nonchalantly said. "Wait! You're telling me that you have powers too?!" I asked. "Yup." He said popping the "p". "That's amazing and here I was thinking I was the only one." I said. "Oh honey trust me you are most definitely not the only one. I take it your power has something to do with heat? yes?" He said while looking me up and down. "Yup you guessed it haha." I said. "I guess it's pretty obvious isn't it." I added. "Jack!" Someone yelled. "Punzie, look who I found" He said while pointing to me and suddenly I grew self conscious. This girl has blazing emerald eyes and "oh my gosh is that hair?!" I yelled out loud on accident. "Haha yeah it is" she nervously said. I had obviously hit a soft spot. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude but I have never seen hair so long before!" I said. "It's alright I get it all the time. You could say I'm growing it out. My name is Rapunzel by the way but you can call me anything you want." She said while reaching her hand out for me to shake. I took it and said my name was Anisa. "Woah your hands are super warm, do you have a fever?" She asked. "I could tell I was starting to get nervous how do I know if I can trust these people. I started to panic I had already totally blown the secret to the boy and now the girl. How could I have been so dumb. I sore she could sense my nervousness and brushed off her question. She seemed nice I thought to myself, but I don't know if I could trust her yet. She looked normal unlike the boy. "Here lets all go to the fire I'm sure you want to meet the others. "O-Others?!" I said. "Yeah but don't worry they wouldn't hurt a fly'" She said trying to calm me. We walked over I looked up and saw a girl with strawberry blonde hair with deep blue eyes, she looked friendly enough. There was a-a s-snowman? Sitting right next to her and he looked to be alive. What in the world? I asked myself. And then I looked over to see a girl with snow white hair and the same color of eyes as the red head. She was wearing an ice blue dress that looked strangely familiar to mine. Her and I both made eye contact and instantly My mouth flew wide open. She had the same expression. We looked almost exactly alike. It felt like I had a connection to her and no doubt she felt the same way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooooooh!!!! They met!!! Well sorta. Please don't kill me hahaha! How is everyone doing?! I cannot explain in words how happy I am that people actually like my story! This is crazy Awesome!! Thank you
all so so so so so so much!!! Happy Reading!!📖📚 Oh! BTW if anyone is looking for a good book series to read I strongly suggest the Lunar chronicles series the first is Cinder, then Scarlet, then Cress and then later the 4th comes out sometime next year it's called Winter. Another one is The selection series it is probably one of my favorite series of all time. It is absolutely incredible. Then lastly The fault in our stars. It will make you laugh cry and fall in love and it only took me 6 hours to read the whole book thats how amazing it is. Anyway I love you guys!!😘😘 ~Cam

P.S. Anyone wanna be my Augustus Waters or Jack Frost? 😉