One.

excuse any mistakes♥

Atlanta, Georgia📍

California "Cali" Monroe

"I literallly told you chitterling eating bitches, the girls that get it, get it

"I literallly told you chitterling eating bitches, the girls that get it, get it...and the girls that don't, don't. Obviously you don't get it, because you're not that girl" I giggled to myself as I added a caption to my tiktok.

They really gave the wrong bitch a tiktok. I thought to myself.

"Yo Cali ma said run me to the store." My brother Carmelo came barging in without knocking.

"Knock when you come into my room, funky ass lil' boy." I rolled my eyes while getting ready to post my tiktok.

"Mmcht" He smacked his teeth walking over to sit on my bed, looking over my shoulder at my phone. "Man that basic ass tiktok" He said as he noticed the sound I used. "All the hoes use dat one and be looking hurt as fuck"

"The girls that get it, get it" I laughed loudly at myself. I'm funny as shit.

"Come on you gone run me dere or what?" He said taking the conversation back to his grown ass needing a ride.

I sighed rolling my neck to look at him sideways. "Only place I'm taking you is to the Department of Motor Vehicles to get a license, you grown as shit, with a car, and without one, how sway?" I busted out laughing at my own joke

"Man get yo baldhead ass on with that shit. You know dey rules outta pocket, a nigga can't pass for nun" He replied while scrolling on his phone.

Who the fuck he calling baldheaded though?

I posted my tiktok and got up to throw on my white and pink Chanel sneakers.

"Dats why I got my favorite sister to take me" He said, smirking at me after I didn't respond.

"Come on Carmelo for I change my mind. You lucky I got shit to do"

"You think that I need you? Boy, you funny

Got my own money, so I'ma show you

Ay, you swear that I'll be lonely

I guess you don't know me"

I sang along to Summer Walker pulling into the 7/11. I parked my G-Wagon at a pump and turned to Melo.

"Here take my card and ask for $60 on pump 2. Don't be running my card up either"

"60 DOLLARS!?" Melo yelled dramatically like Winston from Baby Boy." You need to trade this bitch in for a Honda a sum"

"You telling me" I replied.