Twenty Eight.

excuse any mistakes♥

I don't care if we on the run
Baby as long as I'm next to you
And if loving you is a crime
Tell me why do I bring out the best in you

California Monroe

"Demetrius let me have her"

"She coo right here" He replied, scrolling on his phone with Kimora laying stomach down on his chest. So stingy.

It's been almost two weeks since we left the hospital, having to stay there for a week for the baby and I to be monitored due to her being premature and the nature of her birth. When we were in the hospital Demetrius was in and out, doing "business" between visits to us, but now that we were out he was around all of the time, and hogging my baby. I literally had to pretend she was hungry and needed to be fed for him to give her up sometimes.

On top of all that I've been super paranoid about the whole Trell situation, I've barely even left the house, and definitely haven't taken Kimora anywhere with me when I did have places to go. I had pretty much gone MIA, isolating me and my baby from the world. I mean I would have never expected that from Trell, he was the chillest person I'd ever met and the fact that he tried to literally kill me made me not want to trust anybody ever again.

"Migo can you please go to the restroom I have other things to do besides walk you" I said out loud watching Migo continue to sniff and take his time like he was on a Sunday stroll.

"Yo Cali!" I heard a voice yelling at me from a short distance away. I turned on my heels and frowned in confusion when I saw Trell approaching me quickly. I backed up, glancing at Migo who was now sitting right next to my legs staring at Trell closing in.

When he got closer I noticed this crazy look in his eyes and began to get nervous. "Um, how have you been?" I tried to keep cool despite the weird feeling he was giving me, and also like why was he on foot? It gave me the impression he'd been following me from when I left the house.

"Been better" He snarled out stepping into my face, making me back up a few steps.

"You need to get out of my face" I snapped at him completely thrown off by his energy. As far as I knew we didn't have any problems with each other. Despite what happened with Demetrius I felt like we ended on a cool note.

"Bitch fuck you, you and your grimy ass nigga the reason MY FUCKING BROTHER GONE" He shouted at me, getting louder with every word.

"Your brother? I didn't even know you had a brother...And what does Demetrius have to do with anything?" I asked him, genuinely confused.