Twenty Two.

excuse any mistakes♥

When you feel, what you feel, oh how hard for me to understand
So many things have taken place, before this love affair began
But If you feel, oh like I feel, confusion can give way to doubt
For there are times when I fall short of what I say, what I say I'm all about, all about...
But at your best, you are love
You're a positive motivating force within my life
Should you ever feel the need to wonder why
Let me know

Demetrius Flenory

I sat in my whip with Vinchi waiting on White Boy to bring his ass on

I sat in my whip with Vinchi waiting on White Boy to bring his ass on. He was supposed to have been here so we was parked outside the trap chopping it up.

"Yeah man, I had to tell her ass to scram that messy shit get old" Vinchi told me making me laugh.

"Nigga you slow, talkin bout some scram" I said glancing at him before going back to rolling a wood. 

"Nah forreal doe, that's why I had to fuck with Dess. She a lil crazy but she a good girl.  Won't lie though, when I first met her I definitely thought she was a runner" 

"Man Cali ain't no runner what make you think she gone be best friends with one"

"Nigga haven't you heard? Birds of a feather do not flock together" Vinchi said and I chuckled.

"Yo ass stupid"

Knock knock knock

I heard taps on my car door, and I was confused cause I  expected to see White Boy.

I rolled down my window, "Santana what the fuck is you doing over here?" I asked him.

"I'm trynna kick it wit y'all" He told Vinchi and I.

"Man we working, ain't nobody kickin it" Vinchi said next to me. 

"Let me work wit y'all then"

"Fuck no" Vinchi and I said at the same time. Even though Santana was a hood baby, his mom ended up putting herself through medical school and becoming a doctor, and she protected her kids from everything really. I don't even think he remembers when him and his family did have to struggle. And I definitely wasn't finna have him pushing drugs and weapons for fun, this shit wasn't no game. 

"Come on, I'm trynna get money like y'all" He said leaning inside the car through the window.

"Nigga we give you money, fuck you wanna be out here trynna make it for?" I asked him.

"I said I wanna get money, not be given money, I feel like a little ass kid"

"You is one. Get in the back man" I told him gesturing towards the backseat. 

We all sat there talking back and forth for a little before I noticed White Boy approaching my car.

"Bitch the next time you late you fired. Time is money" I told him rolling my windows down while he grinned at me like something was funny.