Twenty One.

excuse any mistakes♥

When it hurts, will we still be
The same two lovers
All over each other
When it hurts, will we still see
What we got together
Promise that we'll never
Never ever be temporary, ordinary
We should change people's definition of love
So forget what you heard
The only way that this will work
Is if you love me when it hurts

California Monroe📍Atlanta, Georgia

"Do you love your mommy?" I gushed at Migo, holding him above my head as I laid down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Do you love your mommy?" I gushed at Migo, holding him above my head as I laid down. He leaned down to lick my face and I laughed rubbing behind his ears, something I learned he loved. 

"Do you love your mommy more than your daddy?" I asked Migo again and I heard Demetrius smack his lips before I felt him nudge my head.

I laughed before letting Migo rest on my belly, where he seemed to  love to be.

"You hungry?" Demetrius asked me and I nodded immediately. 

"LAY!" I heard Clove yelling through the house and I groaned sitting up in bed. I haven't seen her since I posted Demetrius and she loved to do too much. She walked into my room with Domo right behind her and looked at Demetrius and I laying in the bed. 

"Look what we have here" She said with a smirk, crossing her arms over her chest.

"'Sgood Clove" Demetrius greeted.

"Meech. I saw your story Lay" She turned to me and I shrugged because that was the point. If they could see us back together, I didn't have to tell everybody a million times separately.

"Domo do you see my puppy?" I ignored her and he looked up from his toy truck, eyes getting big when he noticed Migo in my lap. He ran over to my bed and I grabbed him pulling him up with us. "His name is Migo, you have to be gentle because he's a baby" I told him, grabbing his arm to help him pet Migo softly. 

"Mommy we get a dog?" He asked Clove.

"No Dominique I've told you that already. You can play with Lay's dog" She told him and he turned to me grinning.

"We can share him Lay" He said and I laughed.

"He can come to your house sometimes" I assured him, rubbing his back.

"What are y'all about to do?" Clove asked us.

"We're going to get something to eat in a minute" I told her.

"Perfect, take my baby with you. Y'all need the practice" She said winking and I cut my eyes at her. Like I said, do too much.

"Practice for what?" Demetrius asked curiously.

"She says anything" I said laughing nervously. 

"For when y'all have a baby, whenever that may be" Clove said and I looked over at Demetrius who looked unphased.