Thirteen.

excuse any mistakes♥

Be cautious with my heart
Cause I need love, and I need peace, and I need help
And I need you to help me be myself

Decatur, Georgia📍

Demetrius Flenory

"You said you had the drop on his ass" I said cutting my eyes at Vinchi who looked unbothered

"Shit I did have it, he 'posed to be here right now" He said looking around the apartment complexes.

"Who told you da shit anyways" I questioned him, remembering I never even confirmed where he got his information from. 

Me and Vinchi was in the Springhill projects where Boogie bitch ass was supposed to be hiding out at. I had 500K on his head to bring him to me dead or alive right now, so shit was very hot for him. He went beyond shooting my shorty and shit, he needed to be gone yesterday in my eyes. Every day he was alive was another day I was pissed the fuck off. 

"Shiiiit, Ariana" Vinchi said and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"You got me out here on a drop from that messy ass bitch?" 

Vinchi just laughed like sum was funny. "Yo chilll, she not gone be messy on no shit like that. She thought Cali gettin' shot was fucked up." 

"I'm sure she did" I said unconvinced. "You need to watch her ass forreal, ion trust shit she got going" I warned him. Him and Ariana been messing around for a couple years now on and off. I could tell she held resentment against him for never taking her serious or wifing her up, I really ain't put shit past her at all.

"Shit there his ass go" Vinchi said sitting up straight from his slouching position in the passenger seat.

I didn't say anything I just attached the silencer to my gun and focused my eyes on Boogie and what he had going on. He was walking towards the parking lot and talking on his phone. Bitch ass knew he had niggas looking for him and he aint even alert or nun. I jumped out my Escalade I decided to drive to be low and not draw attention, the whole time my eyes trained on Boogie.

I watched him turn a corner around one of the buildings and I followed behind just far enough to keep eyes, but not enough for him to pick me up behind him. I glanced back quick and saw Vinchi on my heels.

"Damn nigga you close as shit" I said and he smirked.

"Always"

I saw Boogie approaching the same car that was in the garage the day Cali got shot.

Fucking dummy

Just as I was closing in on him Vinchi sped up from behind me and closed the distance between us and Boogie. He wasted no time in taking the handle of his piece and bringing it down hard on Boogie's forehead, knocking him out instantly.