Seventeen.

excuse any mistakes♥

And don't take this personal
But you're the worst
You know what you've done to me
And although it hurts I know
I just can't keep runnin' away... 
I don't need you, I don't need you
But I want you

Atlanta, Georgia📍California Monroe

"When you gone let me take you out and shit?" Trell asked me

"Hmmmm" I said smiling slyly into the camera like I was contemplating and he smacked his lips.

"See you playing with a nigga"

"I'm not" I told him, "I'm just not looking to jump into another relationship after Demetrius" 

"We can just kick it, nun crazy" He said as I watched him fumbling with his camera before he propped it up on what looked like a sound board in a studio. 

"Okay I'll get ready now and we can do something then" I said, really calling his bluff to see how serious he was about chilling with me. 

"Bet, send the lo when you ready I'll pull up" He said looking into the camera and I smiled, I guess he was serious.

"Kay" I said and he gave one last "aight" before hanging up. I sat my phone down and looked around my disaster of a room. When I got back from Paris last week Demetrius was indeed at the airport but Tae spotted him before he spotted us and we were able to avoid a confrontation with him. I was not about to get put on the no fly list fucking around with Demetrius. But coming back from Paris made me feel like I needed to do a complete reset on life. So I'm starting with resetting things I can control, such as my surroundings. 

I did want to talk to him though, and I've been fighting off the urge with help from all my people. I just wanted to know why he really cheated on me. I also wanted to ask him about Kaiser because I was picking Domo up from Baby's condo at the Deluxe and I saw them walking out of the lobby together. I won't lie and say I wasn't hurt behind it, because I was. But I knew Kaiser a little bit and she's okay, but I couldn't see their personalities meshing together well at all. 

"Damn why the hell is it so dark in here?" I heard Tae walking into my bedroom, snapping me from my never-ending thoughts about Demetrius.

I laughed lightly, "I have all the black out curtains down, it was too light outside"

"Mhm and why is it so dirty in here? I'm surprised your OCD ass isn't having a panic attack in here"

I rolled my eyes, "First of all it's just junky, not dirty. And I woke up and felt like deep cleaning, and I'm refolding all my clothes right now but I'm about to take a break"

"Nicki told me to tell you you need to come with me and do her makeup"

I looked up at him smiling, "She said that?" Nicki had asked me multiple times to do her makeup, at least part time. Obviously it was a huge opportunity that I wanted to take, but I was a couple years out of professional practice, and if I did anything for the Queen I wanted it to be absolutely perfect.