Eleven.

excuse any mistakes♥

Dead your exes
Don't let 'em haunt you
You know if they want
What's best for them
Then they still want you.

Atlanta, Georgia📍

California Monroe

"Would you still love me if I was a chicken?" I asked Demetrius

"Nah" He responded glancing at me then back at the tv which he was playing 2K  on.

"You wouldn't?" I asked him sadly.

"Cali, what imma do wit a chicken? You couldn't even talk to me" 

"I just feel like you should love me regardless of my species" I mumbled to him pulling out my phone to reply back to Melo.

Baby Brother: Quit acting childish bro. Got mommy all down and shit

Me: Lol down for what? I barely said anything towards her 

Baby Brother: Bringing up her getting shot and saying she don't make you feel welcome in her home? Das foul 🤦🏽‍♂️

Me: You wasn't there.

Baby Brother: Wyd

Me: At Demetrius' house

Baby Brother: Omw

I rolled my eyes at the exchange between Melo and I and locked my phone. It's been a week and a half since the lunch at my parents house and I still haven't talked to any of them besides Dess and Baby once when I went to go get Domo. Clover hurt my feelings when she said nobody needed me to be around and on top of that nobody even stuck up for me. Melo has been calling and texting me about coming to talk to everyone and I just wasn't feeling it. If that's how they really felt then I wouldn't be around them, simple as that.

"Melo's coming over here" I told Meech crawling across the bed to wrap my arms around his back.

"Coo" He said shortly, focused on the game.

"He thinks I should talk to my parents and Clove" I said slowly rubbing shapes in his back.

"He's right" Demetrius said and I stopped moving my hand.

"What?" I asked him with an attitude.

"Melo is right, you should talk to em" He repeated slowly still staring at the TV and I pushed off him and off the bed to stand up with my arms crossed.

"Why haven't you been said that? I only been talking about it to you non stop" I questioned with my eyes narrowed on him.

He just shrugged. "I knew you was gone get all mad about it is like you is now" Throughout all of this he was still tuned into the game and it was really about to make me mad cause I feel like he was not really listening to anything I was saying to him.