Five.

excuse any mistakes 

Atlanta, Georgia 📍

Demetrius "Meech" Flenory

"This nigga be low as hell ain't it" I said looking over at Vinchi

"Man hell yeah!" He said, "We got the lo on this nigga and still can't get to him."

Me and Vinchi was currently sitting outside of Boogie's cousin's crib. Ever since that night at the club I've been dying to touch this nigga.

I don't know what dudes problem was with me forreal. I beat his ass when we was kids but that shit old...I really think the reason he hate me is because my dad and his dad was beefing and that beef ended up getting federal attention, and they both got lucked up. But fuck was he mad at me for? Shit my dad gone too the fuck?

I pulled out my phone to text Cali back seeing she text me multiple times.

3:24 pm

Cali🖤: I'm hungry

Cali🖤: Can you bring me a chicken sandwich

4:15 pm

Cali🖤: Don't worry I'll have my other nigga bring it.

4:25

Me: Yeah ok. I'm handling some shit imma bring it round 5:30

*read 4:27 pm*

I locked my phone and looked back at the house Boogie was supposed to be in, lost in my own thoughts.

Me and Cali was getting really close lately. After all the shit that went down at the draft with Melo and Clover, she was with me a lot more since her and Clover wasn't really cool at the moment. 

I fucked with shorty and it was low-key scaring me. I even thought about cutting off my hoes for her, Ian never had no crazy thoughts like that before getting wit her.

"There that nigga go." Vinchi said snapping me out of my head.

I didn't say anything and instead pulled out my piece and put the silencer on it, aiming it out the window. I saw Vinchi do the same but he was leaning out the window like he was in a fucking movie or sum. 

I saw Boogie walking towards his car and fired first, hearing Vinchi fire at whoever was walking with him. I saw Boogie duck down immediately trying to pull his gun out his pants. 

I fired off five more shots and saw at least two hit him. Bitch ass nigga. I said to myself before pulling off fast, full of adrenaline.

I looked over at Vinchi when he started laughing. "Man I ain't rode down on nobody in a minute, shit hit different." I smirked at him.