28 // i coached him

Chapter 28: Forgive and forget?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

No.

I think I'm fairly good at forgiving but not good at forgetting.

People tend to treat me badly so a small part of my brain just thinks it's okay; it's not.

Sure I can see why Theo would be upset originally. I don't see why he would act out like a sixteen year old and talk shit to me.

But I forgive him.

For being a fucking idiot.

Sometimes I think I'm too nice to the people I'm attached to, I guess I don't want them to leave.

Same goes for Theo.

I'll still make fun of him when I get the chance.

So, am I going to slightly remind him of this every time I get the chance for at least a week?

Yes.

Am I also currently getting him purple flowers since he has a game tonight?

Yes.

Kaz really wants to go. Like really wants to and he likes the flower tradition so I'm getting flowers.

"Smile," Kaz said, holding Theo's camera in his hands aiming it in my direction.

I smiled and Kaz looked at the photo before nodding in approval.

I don't know how he managed to get Theo to agree to let him use his camera without him here. Probably the longest he's gone without it in his possession.

Kaz suddenly laughed looking at the camera and I looked at his skeptically, "What?"

He turned the camera to me showing a photo that I took of Theo after putting frosting on his face, which seems like forever ago.

I forgot about that.

"I forgot I took that."

"When did you become photographer?"

"I've always been one."

"Ooooo."

"What?"