before reading.

⚠️no need to vote this chap⚠️

hi! it's me again!
welcome to another book of mine?
also hello to the people who are reading my stories for the first time!
just to inform you, my stories suck :D

so here's a quick quide for the new people:

my name is Yana and as you already know I'm a big fan of Stray Kids and the ship HyunLix! I started writing stories around summer 2021.
i think...
my first ever story is called "Roommate" and also has a school AU.
most of my stories will also include many other idols, not just stray kids, because I'm your typical multi stan.

-

okay now some important info about this book:

it will not have many smut chapters since I'm not a big fan of that. but since people seem to like it i will do a chapter or two.

the chapter will probably be short because long chapters will kinda ruin the plot of the story :')

-

and ofc as your tipical multi stan i will be adding more kpop groups and soloists into this story because why not xD

-

in the last book i did write author's notes, but i don't think i will this time unless i have something important to announce (because i don't wanna make an intire chapter only to inform my readers).
i will be adding pictures on the end of every chapter (because yes).

-

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post since i have school, but i believe that i will be able to post every week at least one chapter (can't promise tho)

-

thank you for reading all of this nonsense!
enjoy the book!

thank you for reading all of this nonsense! enjoy the book!