᯾06.᯾

FELIX P.O.V

Tuesday arrived. It was the first day of tutoring Hyunjin. I was very nervous.
But throughout the entire six hours of school Hyunjin completely ignored me.
He even sat with Shuhua in Biology, even though he usually sits with me.
Maybe he forgot? Changed his mind? Whatever it is, I can't force him to always give me attention.
I sat next to Lia, my girl best friend.
She always gives good advice, so I decided to ask her about it.

"Maybe he is just a bit nervous, I'm sure it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it. And even if he changed his mind or something, you know he doesn't deserve such an amazing person like you. You'll find someone way better!" She smiled at me.
"Thanks Jisu..." I replied, returning the smile.
We continued paying attention to the teacher, who was about to say our grades.

"Lee Felix, you got an A again, just as expected." The teacher said, smiling at me as she handed me the paper so I can check it.
"Congrats Lix!" Lia whispered.
"Thanks Jisu." I thanked her.

SOMEONE P.O.V

Felix looked over to his side and caught Hyunjin looking at him, smiling. But when the older male realized Felix noticed him staring, he immediately looked away. Felix sighed.
"Hwang Hyunjin, also an A..." The teacher said, kind of shocked.
Hyunjin smiled and as he was about to take his paper, the teacher pulled it back and asked..
"You were sitting next to Felix on the test, right?"
"Yes.." Hyunjin replied.
"How do I know you didn't cheat off him?" The teacher questioned again.
"Well I- uhh..." Hyunjin stuttered.
"He didn't cheat!" Felix spoke up.
The teacher turned around, staring at Felix.
"How do you know, Mr. Lee?" She asked with an annoyed tone.
"I know because... We studied for the test together!" The boy said.
The teacher turned around to face Hyunjin again.
"Is that true, Mr. Hwang?" She questioned.
"Y-yes ma'am.. we studied together." Hyunjin responded.
The teacher decided to believe them and continued giving out tests.

About a minute later the student sitting behind Felix handed him s sticky note and pointed at Hyunjin.
"From him.." She whispered.
Felix looked at her and then at Hyunjin, who was occupied by something on his table, perhaps drawing.
"Thank you." Felix responded and turned around to open the small paper.

"Thanks for saving me bae <3"

Felix blushed a little, he looked back at Hyunjin again. This time Hyunjin was looking directly at him, smirking.
He winked at the younger boy, causing his blush to turn a bit darker, being more noticable.
Felix turned around, trying to ignore Hyunjin.

"You good?" Lia asked, snapping Felix out of his thoughts.
"Y-yeah, I'm okay." Felix replied.
"What did he write?" She questioned again.
"N-nothing important.." He defended himself.
"Then why are you red?" Lia continued.
"Shut up!" Felix whispered-yelled, making Jisu giggle quietly.

Biology finally ended.
Felix and Jisu headed to the cafeteria for some food.
Just before entering the cafeteria, the two heard a familiar voice call out for Felix. They turned around and saw none other than Hyunjin.
"Hey Hyunjin!" Lia smiled, slightly nudging Felix's shoulder.
"Hi you two!" Hyunjin replied, making eye contact with Felix, who looked at him with a poker face.
Jisu felt awkward third wheeling to the two guys.
"Oh my- is that Yeji? I better get going.! Bye you two!!" She said, running off to the school yard.
"No, wait! Lia, don't leave me!!" Felix whined.
Hyunjin smirked dangerously. He pushed Felix onto the wall behind him, trapping him on it. He neares the younger boy, their lips barely a few centimeters apart.
"Oh Lixie, don't be upset. You still have me~" Hyunjin said.

Felix was frozen, he had no idea what was happening. He completely stopped functioning.
Hyunjin realized and started leaning in.
Just when their lips were about to touch, they heard a voice yell out.

"Look! Mr. Bad boy found himself a UwU Boyfriend!"
"Awe, how cute! The perfect couple!"
"Didn't know Hwang Hyunjin was gay.."
"They look amazing together!"

Random students surrounded the two boys, waiting for the kiss to happen.
"We should give the audience what they want.." Hyunjin smirked again.
Felix gasped, he didn't wanna lose his first kiss to Hyunjin, not infront of so many people.
Imagine how many girls would hate him for sharing a kiss with Hyunjin, The Mr. Bad boy, the most popular guy in school? God knows what they'd do to him.
He pushed Hyunjin away and ran to the bathroom.
He stayed there until the students went back to what they were doing before the drama with Hyunjin.
He stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"The things you do to me, Hwang..." He thought to himself

♡︎
Word count: 806

♡︎Word count: 806