᯾01.᯾

SOMEONE P.O.V

"JISUNG STOP!" Felix yelled, chasing after his squirrel-like friend who was running away with his twins diary.
"NEVER!" Han screamed.
They kept running around the school until Jisung felt himself bump into someone.
He started loosing balance and almost fell, but luckily the person who he bumped into pulled him and stopped him from falling.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry i wasn't-" He stuttered and looked up to see the one and only Lee Minho, his crush and Felix's friend.
"Don't worry about it cutie. Why in such a rush?" Minho smirked.
"Stole my friend's diary." Jisung said simply, blushing at the nickname the older gave him.
"Understandable." Another person, slightly shorter than him said.
"HAN FREAKING JISUUUUU- uh... Hi Minho Hyung!" Felix said, stopping next to Jisung who was still holding his diary.
"So it's your diary?" Lee Know questioned.
"Maybe?" He giggled softly.
"Felix?" Someone asked, they we're behind Minho so Felix couldn't see them well.
"Yeah? That's me!" The freckled boy replied.
"Outta the way Minho, i gotta see my aussie bro!" The voice said, moving Lee Know aside, revealing a handsome tall guy who was smiling warmly at the younger.
"Channie Hyung!" Felix gasped, he looked at the group and realized he recognized everyone in it.

It was mostly people he hanged out when he was younger
Chan, Minho, Changbin and or course his crush Hyunjin.
Felix was a Tsundere-ish type of boyfriend, so he usually avoided any interactions with Hyunjin.

"So are you just gonna ignore me?" The tallest asked, glaring at Felix.
"I apologize, Hyunjin Hyung. I didn't see you." Felix said, avoiding eye contact.
"Whatever shortie." He smirked.
"ShOrTiE? Look at Changbin Hyung! He's the only shortie here!" The blond exclaimed, Changbin just rolling his eyes.

"Hey Felix, we should get going, if we don't find Seungmin and Jeongin soon they'll set this place on fire." Han uttered and pulled Felix towards the cafeteria.
"See ya around, Shortie." Hyunjin said, making Felix turn qround and glare at him.

-

FELIX P.O.V

"DID YOU HEAR HIM?! HE CALLED ME CUTIE!" Han yelled into my ear, almost crying from happiness.
"Yes! I heard him! You two would really make a great couple!" I teased, even though it was true.
"Oh please! Hyunjin clearly has a thing for you! He always teases and flirts with you! Do you see the way he smirks when getting a cute reaction from you?!" Jisung giggled.
"Stop!! He might hear us!" I whined

What are they fighting about?" Seungmin asked the youngest.
"I think it's about Hyunjin again." Jeongin replied.

"Ew."
"I know right!"

"Is everything good here?" A voice was heard behind Jisung.
The quokka turned around and saw none other than Minho leaning towards him, their faces centimeters away.

"OH MY GOD! QUICK! COVER JEONGIN'S EYES!" Felix yelled as Seungmin put his hans over the Maknae's eyes.
"Eww!! Go make out somewhere else! Jeongin is too innocent for this!" Bangchan laughed.
Jisung's face became red as a tomato and Minho just smirked, leaning even closer to the younger's face.

"I'm taking my Baby Bread somewhere far away from these bishes, bye Lixue!" Seungmin said and took Jeongin out of the cafeteria, covering his eyes until they exited.
"You scared my friends away!" Felix laughed.
Jisung finally snapped and slightly moved Minho away from his face.
"Cutie~" Lee Know winked.
"Uh.. You need anything?" Han asked.
"Nah, we just wanted to have lunch with you." Hyunjin said simply.
"Aren't you like.... the Mr. Bad Boy or something?" Felix asked, making the older smirk.
"Call me whatever you want, Shortie."
"I'M NOT-"How about we just sit and have lunch?" Felix got cut off by Jisung, who motioned Minho to sit next to him, and Minho did with pleasure.
"Are you two a thing?" Changbin asked.
Jisung and Lee Know looked at each other, Jisung denying and Lee Know confirming.
"Is that a yes or no?" Felix giggled, only to recive the same answer.
"I guess we'll never know." Changbin cracked up.

"Your giggles are adorable Shortie~" Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear.
"Whatever, Mr. Bad Boy." Felix rolled his eyes playfully.
"Can you two stop flirting with them? We're trying to eat." Changbin glared at Minho and Hyunjin, who just rolled their eyes.
"If you don't like us flirting then go find another table." Hyunjin fought.
"Whatever you say Mr. Bad Boy." Changbin replied and continued eating.

♡︎
word count: 740

♡︎word count: 740