᯾02.᯾

SOMEONE P.O.V

"Hey Shortie, wanna sit together at Biology?" Hyunjin asked.
"Only if you stop calling me Shortie." Felix replied.
"Whatever you say Kitten." The taller smirked, Felix just glared at him and continued eating.

Halfway through his lunch, Felix felt Hyunjin's hand touch his.
"Let me feed you Kitty!" Hyunjin said with a smile.
Felix never saw Hyunjin smile before so out of shock he just let the older do as he wished.

"Are you two... um..." Chan started.
"Are we what?" Hyunjin questioned.
"...dating?" The oldest muttered.
Hyunjin's smirk became more dangerous "maybe yes, maybe no."
Felix just glared at the older, not even responding because of clear anxiety and exhaustion showing on his face.
"You good Kitty?" Hyunjin asked, realizing the younger's expression change.
"I'm just nervous because of the Biology test we're having today.." He smiled weakly.
The older smirked softly "I may have prepared cheat papers for it, wanna take a peek?".
Felix's eyes lit up "Really? Hyung you're amazing!"
Hyunjin just smiled in response and wrapped his hand around the shorter's waist.
Felix blushed but tried his best to hide it.

Few mintes passed and the bell for the end of lunch rang, Felix felt his heart start to beat faster because of the test they had today, and again, Hyunjin seemed to notice.
"Kitty, don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll do great, you're one of the top students!" he comforted the Younger.
"Thank you Hyung! But I'm still anxious..."

"Don't worry, I'll help you with everything i can!"
"Really? Why is that?"
"Because i care about you and don't want you to stress much."
"I.. Thank you so much Hyung! It means a lot to me!"
"No need to thank me, Kitten. I'll always try my best to help you. An angel like you isn't supposed to stress so much about some shitty subject."

"A-angel?" Felix mumbled in shock.
Hyunjin just nodded and winked.

They finally arrived to Biology class, and lucky for them, they we're not late.
They sat together and chattered a little longer till the teacher came.

"Okay class, are you ready for the test?" The teacher asked.
Some students confidentiality yelled out 'yes' while others shook their head for no.
The teacher didn't care much and handed the papers to the students.
She noticed that Felix was sitting with Hyunjin and immediately asked "Felix, are you sure you wanna sit next to Mr. Hwang?"
Felix thought for a few seconds before answering "Yes miss. I know he is not one of the best students, but he is a good person, even if he doesn't seem like it."
The teacher smiled and nodded, continuing to give the papers to kids.
"Wow Kitty! We're you serious?" Hyunjin asked, he looked kind of shocked.
"Don't flatter yourself too much, Mr. Bad Boy. If i said anything else she would've moved me to sit with Shuhua Noona. Even tho i really like hanging out with her she would never let me copy off her." Felix rolled his eyes.
"So you're saying I'm a bad person but you said i was good so you can use me for cheating?" Hyunjin asked.
"I'm not saying you're a bad person, i just don't know you too well to be the jugde of that, but according to what I've heard you're two-faced. Sometimes rude sometimes nice." The younger explained.
"So would you like to hang out more? So you don't have to listen to other people talking about my personality when you can find out yourself!" The taller asked.
"Just don't get me involded in any drama or fights. My parents would kill me." Felix said, a smile creeping on his lips.
"In that case we're friends now, Kitten." Hyunjin smirked.
"You gotta stop." Felix giggled.
"Never, Kitty!" The older flipped his hair dramatically.

♡︎
word count: 639

♡︎word count: 639