᯾10.᯾

The next day at school Felix was given a free first period, so him and his friends (Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin) decided to walk around the school yard till second period starts.
"Just wait for me to put my books away in my locker!" Felix said and rushed to his locker.
"Hurry up, Lix!" Jisung replied from a distance.

Felix quickly put away his books and just as he was about to close the locker, another big hand slammed the locker infront of him. Felix immediately recognized the big hand

Itt was Hyunjin's hand..

"Oh, hey hyung!" Felix greeted him with a smile.
"Where do you think you're going?" Hyunjin asked with a dark expression.
"I'm going on a walk with my friends..." Felix explained, a little scared of Hyunjin's dark and serious expression.
"Tell your friends to go without you, I have something really important to tell you." The older commanded.
"I- oh- uh- sure I guess..." Felix said signaled his friends to leave without him.

"So what did you wa-" Before Felix could even finish his sentence, Hyunjin pulled him by the arm into the men's restroom.
"Woah-" Felix gasped.

Hyunjin locked the bathroom door and turned around towards Felix, pushing him onto the wall behind him.
"Huh-... What?" The younger mumbled in shock.

"Break up with Changbin." Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear.
"Huh...W-why?" Felix asked, getting kind of excited.
"Break up with him... so you can be mine... only mine." Hyunjin said and connected their lips together.

Felixs eyes widened, it was his first kiss, and it was with Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin, his crush and the Mr. Bad Boy.

He completely forgot about all the consequences of having his first kiss with such a popular guy that so many girls liked.
He forgot about everything and gave into the kiss, wrapping his hands around Hyunjin's neck.

Hyunjin slammed his hand on the wall above Felix's head and licked the shorter's lower lip asking for entrance.
Felix denied since it was his first kiss, which didn't satisfy Hyunjin.
He bit Felix's lower lip, causing the latter to gasp.

Hyunjin took the opportunity and slided his tongue in Felix's mouth and connected with his.
Their tongues were swirling and playing with each other till Hyunjin finally left the younger's mouth and targeted for his neck.

He sucked hickeys all over the younger's neck and collarbone.
He slowly unbuttoned the smaller's shirt and then....

And then

He woke up.

"WHAT THE HECK?" Felix yelled out, too overwhelmed by the crazy dream he just had.

So he didn't ask me to break up with Changbin?
He didn't steal my first kiss?
We didn't make out?
He didn't give me hickeys?

Felix shoved his face into the pillow beside him and burst into tears.
"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO HARD?!" He asked himself before crying himself to sleep again.

The actual next morning he was still pretty exhausted because of the dream. He kept thinking about it till someone came up to him.

Please don't be Hyunjin! Please don't be Hyunjin! Felix begged in his mind.

"Hey kitten, are you ready for today?" It was Hyunjin.
Felix cursed under his breath and nodded.

"Hey... what's wrong? You look exhausted..." Hyunjin cupped Felix's chin in his hands and lifted his head to meet his gaze.
Felix blushed and sighed.
"It's nothing special, Hyung. It's just... I didn't get enough sleep because of a bad dream I had." Felix said what wasn't too fsr from true.

"Oh... what was the dream about?" Hyunjin asked and leaned closer to Felix's face.
"Uh... scary clowns! Yeah! Scary clowns! I am DEATHLY afraid of clowns!" Felix got flushed and started yelling, quickly removing Hyunjin hand from his chin.

Hyunjin just smirked "I can protect you from scary clowns if you want me to"
Felix slowly calmed down and smiled at Hyunjin.
"That would be great.."

Hyunjin's expression changed into a serious one, and so did Felix's.
They slowly came closer to each other, Hyunjin wrapping his hands around Felix's waist and Felix hugging the older's shoulders.
They leaned closer to each other and-
The bell interrupted their moment.
When students started entering the school the couple finally realized their positions and moved away from each other, laughing awkwardly.

"See you later, kitty." Hyunjin smirked and went with Bangchan to their classroom.

♡︎
Word count: 729

♡︎Word count: 729