᯾03.᯾

HYUNJIN P.O.V

While taking the test, both me and Felix took peeks on mu cheat papers and luckily the teacher didn't even suspect a thing.

Even tho i was supposed to focus on the test i kept looking over to the boy next to me, how much i wanted to hug and kiss him.
I felt very dumb thinking about it, since Felix was probably straight and a lot of girls wanted to date him because he is the top students.
They all like him because they wanna use him for better grades. But I'm different.
I never liked him for his grades, school is the last thing I care about.
I started liking him mainly because of his personality, his looks are just a bonus.

I continued to think about him until i heard the teacher.
"Five more minutes left." She said

"Shit.." i whispred under my breath.
I heart a quiet giggle as Felix slowly slid his test towards me, taking a random paper pretending to do the test on it.
So now instead of searching for the answers on my cheat paper i was able to just rewrite the answers from Felix's paper.
God, i felt so lucky to sit next to him.
Soon enough finished my test and handed Felix his test back.

The teacher took our papers at the end of the period, after that we exited the classroom and headed to our lockers.
Luckily our lockers are almost right next to each other, but even then i felt jealous of Jisung, the boy that shares the locker with Felix.
"Hyung you really need to stop using cheat papers and actually start studying." Felix smiled.
"You know, that's a great idea! You could be my tutor! We'd study together and make out on breaks! It would be so amazing and I would never have to worry about anything ever again!" I said jokingly.
"Oh my God, Hyung." The rolled his eyes playfully.
After a few moments of thinking...
I put my hand on the locker, pinning the younger on it.
"But for real, can you be my tutor? Obviously, i was kidding about the making out thing.." I smiled innocently to cover up my dirty thoughts.
Felix seemed surprised at mu request, but after a minute he replied "Of course, Hyung! I'd do anything to help you with you grades!"
"Really? Thanks a lot Kitty!" I chuckled and removed my hand from the lockers.

♡︎
Word count: 409

♡︎Word count: 409