᯾08.᯾

After about 2 hours of studying, Hyunjin and Felix were finally done for the day.
Hyunjin was sitting on his chair, his head resting on the table, barely awake. Felix on the other hand, he was getting ready to go on his date, since it was already 17:50.

"You're going already?" Hyunjin asked.
"Yeah, I have 10 minutes to get to the place." Felix explained while tying his shoes.
"Can I drive you there?" Hyunjin continued.
"There's no need for yo-"I insist, Lixie." Felix word's were cut off by Hyunjin's.

Felix sighed and nodded, giving the older a response to his question.
Hyunjin smiled and got ready.
They exited the older's house and got into the car.

"So where are you meeting up with Changbin?" The taller asked.
"At the city park." The younger said simply, looking out of the window of the car, admiring the beautiful view.
He quickly zoned out and didn't even realize when Hyunjin softly put his hand of the smaller's thigh, slightly squeezing them.

They arrived to the park just on time and sae Changbin standing next to a tree holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Felix smiled and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Hey wait up!" Hyunjin said suddenly.
"Huh? What it is?" Felix asked.
Hyunjin smirked and pulled Felix closer, capturing him in a warm hug.
"Thanks for helping me with studying..." He whispered in Felix's ear.

Felix was slightly shocked by the sudden hug but it still didn't take long for him to hug the older back.
"No worries, Hyunjin-hyung! I would love to help you more oftenly."
"For real?" Hyunjin asked and pulled out of the hug, creating eye contact with the younger, their faces inches away. He was holding the back of the latter's head so he couldn't pull away.
Felix's ears and cheeks were coated with a dark red blush, making Hyunjin smirk again.

"Ah- I mean- Yeah, I had a lot of fun tutoring you today, so it wouldn't be a problem to do it again sometime." The shorter giggled awkwardly, trying to remove Hyunjin's hand from the back of his head.
"Great then, I'll see you tomorrow at school! Have fun and take care~" Hyunjin smiled, finally letting Felix go.
"Thanks Hyunjin-hyung, see you tomorrow!" Felix said and watched Hyunjin drive off before turning around and walking towards Changbin.

Once he drove off, Hyunjin scoffed at the thought of Changbin and Felix dating.
He smirked to himself and looked at the mirror in the car, his eyes darkening a deep red color.
You will be mine, Lee"

♡︎
word count: 435

are y'all ready for some plot twists?(the comment section is lowkey scaring me 💀)

(the comment section is lowkey scaring me 💀)