᯾13.᯾

The end day at school, Hyunjin was completely ignoring Felix, once again.
He avoided him at all cost, not even sparing a glance at him, almost refusing to even walk past him. It was driving Felix insane.
Just yesterday he asked Felix to be his boyfriend, and today, he won't even look at him, what was going on?!
He tried talking to him, but Hyunjin would just walk right past him, which made him even more upset.

Felix soon gave up, telling himself that yesterday was a mistake and that he wasn't actually Hwang Hyunjin's boyfriend. He started ignoring Hyunjin back.

Once Hyunjin realized Felix was ignoring him, he got upset and soon came up with a plan.
He waited for Felix to pass the male restroom and when he did, he pulled him into it, shoving him in one of the stalls and locking it behind him.
"What the fuck was that for?" Felix asked with an annoyed tone.
Hyunjin didn't reply, he just forcefully kissed Felix, pulling him so close that their cocks were pressed against each other.
Felix whimpered once he felt the older's tongue in his mouth, but he didn't feel Hyunjin's fangs like he did the first time, meaning Hyunjin wasn't trying to get rid of them.

After tongue kissing for awhile, Hyunjin started biting the younger's neck, causing him to gasp at the feeling.
"H-Hyunjin!" Felix stuttered, trying to get the older to stop biting him.
"Shut up." Hyunjin commanded, his eyes a dark red color. Felix gulped and stopped talking as Hyunjin continued leaving bite marks all over the younger's neck and collarbone.

He went lower and slowly started unbuttoning Felix's shirt, ignoring Felix when he begged him to stop.
Hyunjin started leaving marks on the shorter's chest and stomach now.
"Moan for me, baby." He commanded and Felix did as he asked, moaning softly, trying his best to keep them as quiet as possible.

Just as things were about to get even more intense, a knock on the stall was heard.
"Uhh- I know you two, whoever you are, are going your stuff and shit but... I just wanna let you know that class is about to start so if you don't wanna be late I suggest you continue your thing later and get to class before it starts!" Someone's vouce was heard from the outside of the stalls.
Felix gasped quietly and pushed Hyunjin off him.
The second he heard the random person closing the restroom door he turned to Hyunjin with an angry expression on his face.

"You ignored me all fucking day and now that we have class you're gonna fuck me in the bathroom stall? You don't even have your fangs!" He exclaimed.
"Well I'm sorry that your cute face gave me a fucking boner!" Hyunjin responded, silenting Felix completely.
He was shocked by the older's statement, he just stood there silently.
"...Can you help?" Hyunjin asked.
"I'm not sucking your dick after not even a full day of dating!" Felix replied with a high-pitched, shocked voice.

"Well what am I supposed to do with this shit peeking out of my pants?"

"I don't know? Bare with it!"

"I can't bare with it!"

"Well I'm not sucking you!"

"Yes the fuck you are!"

"No I'm not and you can't fucking make me!!"

"Oh yeah?" Hyunjin looked at him with a dark yet lustful expression and red eyes.
Felix gulped, not knowing if he should fight back or not.
"You're gonna help me with this. It's a command." He said.
"I regret saying yes yesterday!" Felix groaned.
Of course he didn't actually mean it, but in this situation he was really weirded out by Hyunjin's needs.
He got on his knees and got ready.

AfTeR tHaT 💅 they realized that they still had a good 30 seconds to run to class before being late.
Felix, being the nerd he is, ran faster than the speed of light to his classroom and Hyunjin on the other hand walked very slowly, which annoyed the shit out of Felix, but he ignored him since he was the "Mr. Bad Boy" and wasn't really expected to care so much.

Surprisingly both of them made it to class before the teacher walked in.
Felix looked around the classroom for a free seat, since he wasn't really in the mood to sit next to Hyunjin after- well.. yk what..
He finally saw a free seat next to Lee Chaeyoung, a pretty popular yet top student in their class.
She was known for being a very good dancer and the captain of the cheerleading club in their school.

"Yongbok-ah, is everything okay? Your face is red and you're sweating..." Chaeyoung asked.
"Y-yeah, everything is okay! Don't worry about me!" Felix gave her a sheepish smile.
"Did you run to here?" The girl returned the smile.
"Well- yeah since I was late.." Felix explained and Chaeyoung just nodded.

Felix looked to his side and saw Hyunjin looking at him and smirking. He started blushing again and avoided looking at him for the rest of the class.

 He started blushing again and avoided looking at him for the rest of the class

stan fromis_9 for clear skin 💅