᯾05.᯾

FELIX P.O.V

"Mom! Me and Olivia are going out to get ice cream. We'll be back soon!" I shouted while I was putting on my shoes."

Okay, please stay safe." Mom said as she pecked my forehead.
"We will, I promise." I smiled and kissed her cheek and got out of the house.

I bought ice cream for both me and Olivia, we decided to eat it in the park and then head home.
When I sat at the bench I heard someone call my name. The voice sounded familiar, but i couldn't exactly tell who it was since the voice yelled from far away.
I started looking around, and so did Olivia.

"Lixue, there's a tall guy waving at us, do you know him?" Olivia asked, I turned around to look at the direction she was pointing at and was surprised to see Hyunjin walking up to us.
"Hey Kitten!" He smiled at me.
Olivia looked at me with a shocked face.
"KITTEN?! I heart Jisung call you chick but KITTEN?!" She yelled.
"TELL THAT TO HIM!" I yelled back.
"Who is this dude anyway? Your boyfriend? You have a boyfriend mom doesn't know about?" Olivia screamed in excitement.
"He's not my boyfriend!" I whined.
"I'm his friend, Hyunjin. I'm guessing you're his sister?" Hyunjin smiled.
I couldn't help but blush, his smile was just so adorable. But obviously, Olivia always had yo see everything, she noticed my blush and smirked.
"Yes, I'm Felix's younger sister Olivia. Nice to meet you!" Olivia smiled.
"You too." Hyunjin chuckled.

SOMEONE P.O.V

"So.. how did you two met? How long have you known each other?" The girl continued.
"Stop asking questions!" Felix demanded.
"No, no, Kitty. It's okay! She's pretty interesting." Hyunjin said, sitting next to Felix and placing his hand on the younger's thigh.
Felix tensed up, and Hyunjin seemed to notice, he squeezed and rubbed the shorter's thigh, smirking while making eye contact with the latter.
Felix blushed harder, Olivia realized the situation and got a little uncomfortable third-wheeling.

"Oh look! That- there, my friends are calling me! I'mma head towards them! Byee!" She yelled and ran off.
"Livie don't leave me!!" Felix called out, but Olivia ignored him and ran away.

"Hyung.. what are you doing?" Felix asked.
"Nothing?" Hyunjin smirked again.
Felix just rolled his eyes, pushing the older's hand from his thigh.
Hyunjin sighed.

"Where are we gonna study?" The taller started a new conversation.
"I don't know, you choose." Felix replied.
"How about my house?" Hyunjin suggested, Felix raised an eyebrow.
"Don't worry, I'm now gonna rape you. It's just, my parents are on a business trip so there won't be anyone to bother us." The older explained.
"That's a relief." Felix giggled, Hyunjin laughed back.
"Are you down?" He asked.
"Well... I guess it's an okay place." The younger said after thinking for awhile.
"Then I'll see you on Tuesday. Bye Kitten!" Hyunjin said, leaning closer and placing a small peck on Felix's head before leaving.

That was the last straw, Felix almost passed away.
"I saw everything! EVERYTHING!" Olivia came out of nowhere.
"Livie, he isn't my boyfriend. He's just... our school's playboy." Felix said with a slightly sad tone.
"PLEASE! I knew about Hyunjin since you met him, I just didn't want him to know about it. And I saw him flirting with a lot of the girls, even my friend Jiyeon! And he never kissed anyone, never even got close to them. He likes you! I just feel it!!" She yelled.
"Okay just shut up, I'm not gonna accept it until I am 100% sure thay what you're saying is true." He rolled his eyes.
"Let's just go home." Olivia sighed.
"Yeah.. come on." Felix smiled.

♡︎
Word count: 624

♡︎Word count: 624