᯾12.᯾

"I'm sorry for this..." Hyunjin said, smiling softly.
"Huh? Sorry for wha-" Felix's words were off by Hyunjin brushing his lips onto Felix's.
The younger's eyes widened in shock, to feel the older's soft lips against his own.

Is this really happening? He asked himself, trying to convince himself it was another dream.
His mind was going crazy, so many thought running through his head.

He felt the older's warm tongue brush against his lips before he pulled away.
Hyunjin looked at him and gave him the softest smile. Felix felt like he was looking at an angel in that moment, but then, he saw the older's eyes turning from a soft brown to a dark red color.

That felt so good... but still. I want more... I need more Hyunjin thought.
(🎶퍼져 가는 poison, 중독되는 potion 경계할 위협감은 사라져 now🎶 💃)

He looked at Felix and wasted no time before smashing their lips back together, this time more dominant and rougher.
Before Felix could even react he felt the older's hand traveling under his shirt.
Felix whimpered and after a few seconds he kissed back.
Once Felix kissed back, the kiss became even rougher and heated. Hyunjin quickly slided Felix's shirt off him and continued playing with his nipples, causing Felix to whimper more.

Hyunjin then pulled away and started directly into the younger's eyes.
Felix smiled softly and looked at the older's lips, shocked to see two sharp teeth peeking out the older's mouth.

"H-Hyunjin...?" Felix whispered.
"Yes kitty?" Hyunjin asked with a deep voice.
"Your-" Before Felix could finish his sentence Hyunjin turned their positions, pushing the younger on the floor and leaning down to his neck and bit it.
Felix let out a surprised gasp as he felt the older's sharp teeth dig into his skin.

This can't be happening... Felix thought, he figured he must be dreaming about Hyunjin being a vampire.
It's just a dream, a dream... where I can't wake up.

"H-Hyunjin...! Please!" Felix stuttered, trying his best not to moan.
"Promise not to tell anyone." He heard Hyunjin say with a deep voice again.
"W-wait.... you're really?-"Yes, Baby, please, keep this a secret, do not tell anyone." Hyunjin commanded.
Felix stared at him for another few seconds before sighing and nodding.
"I promise I won't tell anyone... that you're a vampire." He mumbled.
"Good boy~" Hyunjin said and smirked.

"There's one more thing you should know..." The older mumbled.
"What is it?" Felix asked.

"My fangs show only when I feel lustfull, and the only way for them to disappear is a french kiss with my mate. Since I don't have a mate my father had given me special medicine that removes my fangs until I feel lustfull again. And since my father can't provide me with the medicine for too long, he commanded for me to find a mate.
That's why I wanted to become closer with you, because I want you to be my mate." Hyunjin explained.
Felix was shocked, not only because Hyunjin was actually a vampire, but because Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin, his crush and the Mr. Bad Boy asked him to be his ‘mate’, which means Hyunjin basically asked him out.
He stared at the older for a few seconds before he spoke again.
"Felix, please? Will you be mine?"

Felix thought for another few seconds before smiling and responding.
"I'm all yours, Hwang Hyunjin."
Hyunjin's eyes widened, he didn't expect the younger to say yes.
"You really? But... What about Changbin?" Hyunjin questioned.
"Oh- about him... We we're never dating, I just asked him to fake being my boyfriend to make you jealous since... I liked you more then you think and longer than you think..." Felix mumbled, his words causing the vampire to smirk.

"It's okay baby, now, you have to help me get rid of the fangs." Hyunjin said and pulled Felix into another kiss. He immediately licked the younger's lips, asking for entrance.
Without hesitation Felix opened his mouth and let Hyunjin's tongue in.
The older's tongue found Felix's and they started swirling together.
Felix felt euphoric at the moment, so many feelings and thoughts running through his head.
He whimpered into the older's mouth and smiled into the heated kiss.
Hyunjin felt his fangs slowly disappearing, he made the kiss even more heated if it was possible to make the fangs disappear as fast as possible.

A few seconds later the fangs were completely gone and Hyunjin slowly pulled away.
He gave Felix a soft smile and kissed his forehead.
"Did you like that?" He asked, Felix just nodded.

"So... are we actually gonna study or are you just gonna fuck me?" Felix laughed.
"Oh shit- I forgot. I do need help, but I could fuck you if you wa-"Okay let's start!" Hyunjin's words were cut off by Felix slapping his shoulder and taking his book.

I can't believe this actually happened, but I don't regret it one bit... Felix thought and smiled to himself.

♡︎
Word count:: 840

 Hello hello, sorry for forgetting to update :') I started watching Kimetsu no Yaiba and Mirai Nikki so I kinda completely forgot to update hehe

Ps. It's not a dream uwu