᯾09.᯾

HYUNJIN P.O.V

The next day I searched for Felix throughout the entire school, wanting to know how his ‘date’ went.
At first I couldn't find him anywhere, so I started thinking he didn't even come to school.
I gave up searching for him, then I heard a familiar voice call me from behind
"Hi Hyunjin-hyung!" My heart immediately started jumping out of joy when I heard that voice, but I decided to play it cool and turned around.
"Hey kitten, how was your date yesterday?" I said, trying to seem as unbothered as possible. But Felix still heard the change in my voice when I said the word 'date' and frowned.
"It was pretty fun to hangout with Changbin-hyung, we planned another date next week." Felix explained.

Changbin really isn't giving up on this? Looks like winning Felix will be a little harder than expected...

"I'm happy for you, eaither ways, are you free today? I have a Math test tomorrow and I don't know no shit." I smiled, trying to hide the pure anger in my eyes.
"Sure Hyung! I would love to help!" He replied, not noticing my mood change.
"Great! Thanks a lot honey, I'll see you tomorrow at 6PM again! But this time please don't plan dates for that day because I might need more time fot studying." I said and left, proud of the nickname I gave him

FELIX P.O.V

H-honey?!... It looks like my plan is actually working!
I thought and jumped from joy before starting to run around the school searching for Changbin.

When I finally found him I jumped and hugged him.
"HYUNG YOU'RE THE BEST!" I yelled.
"Woah, woah- Felix! I know I'm amazing but you didn't have to scare me like that!" Changbin laughed.
"Right, sorry Changbin-hyung!" I apologized, still grinning widely.
"Why am I so amazing?" Changbin asked.
"The fake date worked! He called me honey today! So I told him we planned another date next week.." I explained to him.

Changbin sighed "How long do we have to do this fake boyfriend thing? He's already jealous enough!"
"He's not! But I promise it won't last too long! I just want him to he a little more jealous of us and to ask me out!" I said.
"Fine, fine, but if it lasts too long than I will break up with you!" He joked, causing me to giggle.
"Thank you so much, Changbin-hyung." I said and hugged him again.
"No problem Lixie."

NO ONE P.O.V

After school ended Felix walked home all alone since his bestest of best friends, Jisung didn't come to school.
"FUCKING FEVER!" He thought to himself, Felix really hated when Jisung is sick.
"Hey Felix, where's your cute friend?" Felix heard a familiar voice call him from behind

Minho, of course.

"Oh hey Hyung! Jisung didn't come to school to day, he has a fever." Felix explained.
"Ahh, I hope he feels better soon. Either way, could you give me his number?" Minho asked.
"Sungie's number? Sure! Why though?" The younger questioned.
"Just wanna text him, see how he's been doing, flirt with him..." Minho explained.
"Sure, sure. But don't go too far, he might pass out from excitement." Felix joked.
"Yeah, yeah, promise I won't. Now give the number!" The older laugh.
Felix gave him his friend's phone number and continued walking with him.

Minho and Felix knew each other for awhile, they really trusted each other. Felix would always tell Minho his problems and he would always try to help him.
Even when he wasn't able to help, he always stayed by Felix's side so that Felix wouldn't have to go through his problems on his own.

-

"Thanks for walking home with me, Minho-hyung!" Felix said and slowly entered his house.
"No problem Lix. See you tomorrow!" Minho replied and walked off to his house, which was a few houses away from Felix's.
"See ya!" Felix yelled and closed the front door.

Since Felix was very tired and exhausted from school, he hugged his mom, greeted his sister's and went straight to bed, falling asleep in just a few minutes

♡︎
Word count: 695

♡︎Word count: 695