᯾07.᯾

SOMEONE P.O.V

After seeing the younger boy run into the bathroom, Hyunjin decided to run after him.
"Hey, what's the problem?" The older asked.
"What do you mean ‘what's the problem’?! Do you know how many girls and guys would try to kill me if you kissed me? You're THE Mr. Bad Boy, the most popular guy in school! So many students like you! It would ruin my life!!" Felix yelled.
Hyunjin sighed, realizing what he did.
"I.. I'm sorry Lix..." The older mumbles.
Felix sighed, he looked at Hyunjin through the mirror and smiled faintly.
"It's okay Hyunjin-hyung. But please don't play with my feelings anymore. It's not fun." Felix giggled.
Hyunjin looked up at him with widened eyes. Shocked, he neared the younger and turned him around to face him.
"I wasn't playing with your feelings.. I was joking around and thought you would take it as a joke. I promise I won't play with your feelings, Lixie. I'm your friend, therefore I'll do everything to make you happy." Hyunjin said and hugged Felix.

Felix was shocked at the older's words, but he just decided to melt into the older's arms and hug him back.
A little after they pulled away and quietly went back to the cafeteria to eat their lunch while there's still time.

-

The rest of the day was pretty boring since they didn't have any more classes together.
The two have made the plans to study at Hyunjin's house, so after school the older waited for Felix to finish school and they walked together towards Hyunjin's house.

"So what do you need help with?" Felix asked.
"Uhh... Everything?" Hyunjin said awkward.
"EvErYtHiNg?" The younger gasped.
"Well...-"We should hurry up then!" Hyunjin's words were interrupted by Felix grabbing his hand and starting to run to his house.

"Wh-why do we need to hurry?" Hyunjin questioned.
"Because I have a date at 18:00!!" Felix replied, shocking the older.

They silently arrived to Hyunjin's house, the older unlocking it and pulling Felix in.
"Who do you have a date with?" He asked, clearly angry.
"That's not important, what is important is grades, we should get to studying." Felix replied.
"But I need to know who you're going on a date with!"
"Why?"
"Because I wanna flex on them for being your side chick." Hyunjin flipped his hair dramatically, causing Felix to giggle.
"So tell me who it is?" He asked again.
"Changbin-hyung!" Felix said happily.

Hearing the name of his friend, Hyunjin smile dropped. He became more serious, and almost... angry?
His expression change was quickly noticed by Felix.
"Hyung...? Is everything okay?" He asked the older.
"Y-yeah. Everythings great... congratulations on getting a date with Bin..." Hyunjin smiled, but Felix knew it was a fake smile.

He sighed, not wanting to make the older uncomfortable by asking too many questions. He shrugged his shoulders and let it go.

"Hyunjin-hyung, should we start with studying?" Felix questioned.
"Oh- yeah... sure." Hyunjin sad and led the younger towards his room.

They sat on the older's bed, Felix taking out his books.
"So what do you need help with MOSTLY, Hyung?" He asked.
"I already told you, EVERYTHING!" Hyunjin replied.
"We don't have time for EVERYTHING, Hyung! Pick two subject's that you need help with the most." Felix giggled
"Mostly... probably English and Physics." The older explained.
"Okay then, let's get started!" Felix grinned widely, causing Hyunjin to smile sheepeshly.

cutie...

♡︎
Word count: 554

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting for awhile!I kind of complete forgot about this story and just read a lot of shit

I kind of complete forgot about this story and just read a lot of shit.

Also found 200 new animes to watch and I barely just started one of them :')
anyways, have a great day <3