᯾11.᯾

FELIX P.O.V

"Jisung! Slap me!" I requested.
"What?! No! I don't wanna slap you! You're my best friend!" Jisung replied.
"Please! You NEED to slap me!" I begged him.
"Ughh! Fine!!" He said and without warnings he slapped me across the face as hard as he could.
I tried my best not to scream since we we're in the middle of the cafeteria for lunchtime.
"OKAY! So... this wasn't a dream." I said and felt myself start blushing.
"What wasn't a dream? Lix are you going insane?" Seungmin teased.
"No, of course not! It's just... this morning before school started I was talking with Hyunjin about a scary dream about scary clowns and he said he could protect me from scary clowns and I said that would be great as a joke! But then he-he leaned closer to me and I leaned closer to him and he had his hands around my waist and I had my hands around his shoulders and we leaned in EVEN MORE and-and-" I started stuttering and blushing like crazy but was interrupted by Jeongin.
"Calm down hyung! So... did he kiss you?" The youngest asked.
"Well... no..." I replied.
"FUCK!" Seungmin and Jisung said at the same time, but Jeongin didn't since he's our baby and still doesn't swear.
"But he almost did and I thought it was a dream so I asked Jisung to slap me." I explained and buried my face into my hands.

I sat like that for a few seconds before I felt someone lift up my face.
And it was Hyunjin, of course.
He was holding me by the chin and nearing his face to mine till we we're centimeters away from each other.
"Flushed, huh?" He smirked.

Seeing our position, Jisung and Seungmin quickly got up, dragging Jeongin out of the cafeteria while smirking. Jeongin winked at me and showed me a thumbs up before leaving.

"I-I'm not flushed!!" I replied to the older.
"Mhm, sure babe." Hyunjin said and kissed my forehead.
I panicked but tried to play it cool, failing miserably.
"See you after school, kitty." He winked and let go off me, slowly walking away.

I looked after him and when he was fully out of my sight I ran out of the cafeteria to search for Changbin and my friends.

"CHANGBIN! CHANGBIN! CHANGBIN!"

"Hey Lix, what's up? You look excited."

"The plan is working so well, Hyung!! He called me babe and KISSED MY FOREHEAD!!"

"Oh wow, congratulations! Can we stop fake dating now?"

"No! Just one more fake date, PLEASE!"

"Okay fine... just one more time."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"No problem Lixie, but don't make this too long."

"WAIT! I have a better idea!"

"What is it?"

"You have to fake a breakup with me!"

"Fake a breakup? Why though?"

"Because it would make Hyunjin feel bad for me."

"Okay, okay, I'll break up with you tomorrow."

"Okay, see you after class!" I said and ran to my class when I heard the bell ring.

NO ONE P.O.V

After school Felix decided to wait for Hyunjin so they could walk home together.
Hyunjin was in detention for skipping class again.

Hyunjin made an excuse good enough for the teachers to believe and got out of detention, quickly bowing to the teachers and speeding out of the classroom.
When he saw Felix waiting for him, he unconsciously ran towards him and hugged the boy tightly, shocking the younger.
"H-Hyunjin?" Felix mumbled.
"Hey Kitten, glad you waited for me, sorry for getting detention again." Hyunjin smiled.
"It's okay Hyung, don't apologize to me! Anyways, shall we get going?" Felix smiled back.
"Right! Let's get going Kitty." The older said and took Felix's hand before starting to walk to his house.

Felix's face quickly became red at the feeling of the older's big hand holding his small one. He smiled to himself and held Hyunjin's hand happily.
"Your hands are really small, you know?" Hyunjin smirked.
"Yeah... everyone tells me that." The shorter blushed even more.
"I see why now." Hyunjin laughed.

The rest of the trip was silent. The two we're just silently walking with their hands interwined.

They arrived to the older's house and got inside, Felix immediately taking out his books and sitting down on the floor.
"Hey Kitty, you hungry?" Hyunjin asked, heading to the kitchen for some snacks.
"Maybe a little..?" Felix giggled sheepishly.
Hyunjin smirked to himself and soon came with two Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches.
"Here baby, you can't study on an empty stomach." The older chuckled and took a bite out of his sandwich.
"Thanks Hyunjin-hyung." Felix smiled and started eating.
"By the way, don't call me Hyung, just Hyunjin is enough." The older added and Felix just nodded, mouth full of food.

After finishing the sandwiches, Hyunjin came up with the idea of teasing the younger with cheesy pick-up lines.
"You know, kitty, you're like the jelly to my peanut butter." He started.
Felix looked at him with a shocked look, his face red as a tomato. He took a deep breath and smirked.
"You're like the peanut butter to my jelly too, honey." Felix replied.

I was not prepared for this Hyunjin thought and felt himself blushing.
He then suddenly remembered.
"If I'm your peanut butter, then what about Changbin?" Hyunjin asked.
Felix's eyes widened. He cirsed under his breath and quickly made an excuse.
"Well... Changbin and I got into a fight, he doesn't make me feel the same way as he used to..." Felix lied, making a sad face to look convincing.
Hyunjin eyes widened, he couldn't believe that Felix and Changbin went from being so happy together to Changbin hurting Felix.
He sighed and pulled Felix onto his lap, hugging him.

"Don't worry Lixie, I swear to God I'll murder that piece of shit the next time I see him." Hyunjin threatened. Felix gasped and pulled away from the hug.
"Wait, Hyunjin! Please don't hurt Changbin-hyung. He isn't hurting me or anything, It's just, I think I'm losing my feelings for him, that's all..." He said, making Hyunjin sigh.
"If you say so..." The older smiled.

After that no more words were said, the two boys just looked at each other, creating eye contact that was unbreakable.
Felix sitting on Hyunjin's lap with the older's hands around his waist, just staring at each other silently.
Hyunjin's eyes moved down to Felix's lips. He licked his lips and made eye contact with the boy again.
He cupped his cheeks and smiled softly.

Am I dreaming again...? Felix thought to himself...

♡︎
Word count: 1108

♡︎Word count: 1108